CBS Ghost Whisperer | SheSpeaks

• kamcgee4 By  kamcgee4
    10.19.11

I love this show! I cry every episode!

• Leana101 By  Leana101
    10.15.11

I would give it 5 stars if they didn't ruin the show in season 5.. maybe "ruin" is a harsh word, BUT it dramatically changed in season 5. I wonder if they got different writers, run out of ideas or something else, because season 5 even feels differently than other seasons! Oh, and they don't follow up on some of the story lines to the end, although I still have a few episodes to go, so maybe it will change. As a whole, I did enjoyed the show a lot! Especially Melinda's outfits!:)

• wvmommyX By  wvmommyX
    05.19.10

I liked this show until the whole baby storyline. Now it just doesnt make a lot of sense and seems to have jumped the shark.

• mmeff1949 By  mmeff1949
    05.11.10

I love Jennifer Love Hewett, and this show, but kind of got turned off, when she had her baby, and immediately he is grown, didn't show him as a baby, even though babies grow fast in tv land, and where is he at when she is off helping her ghost?

• carolyn411 By  carolyn411
    01.23.10

Love this show. will not miss a show!

• larablackledge4 By  larablackledge4
    12.15.09

I have really enjoyed watching this show. The thing with her husband was almost too much for me though.

• rodlad456 By  rodlad456
    11.22.09

I have to admit this is a guilty pleasure for me, it is corny in everyway imaginable but in a good way. I mean it's in it's 5th season and it has always been about the love that holds her and her husban together despite her strange hobby of speaking to ghosts. I love Jeniffer Lovehewitt as the Ghost Whisperer and even the new addition of Eli played by the always funny Jamie Kennedy. I just have loved the show since it started.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    10.16.09

love it..but always sad at the end..most of the times it brings tears in my eyes..probably because i imagine how i would feel in the situation when the soul(loved one) leaves you

• Leisha By  Leisha
    10.03.09

I love this show! I just wish it was a little less predictable. Overall, I really enjoy it.

• forever29 By  forever29
    09.06.09

Faithful watcher since the beginning! Love this show and Jennifer Love Hewitt!