ABC Grey's Anatomy Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Issybear By  Issybear
    01.03.13

i really do like this show. buuut, the story line is getting kinda cheesy and predictable to me. but the show still keep me watching.

• pinky541 By  pinky541
    12.30.12

I love Grey's Anatomy! I've been watching it right from the beginning and I love how the characters have evolved over the years. Most of us as fans want happiness for MerDer and Christina/Owen, but I think the creator of the show, Shonda Rhimes is right in taking the story line where she has. Especially this season between Christina and Owen. The fans want everything perfect between these couples but the reality of life is that things aren't always perfect and Shonda is showing us that. The other thing I absolutely adore about Grey's is the MUSIC!!!!!! How can you not be involved and be touched when you hear that music! You can buy a soundtrack cd of the music you hear on the show. I know Grey's can't last forever and I don't think we really want it to, but in the meantime it sure is a great gig!

• BossLadySwaq By  BossLadySwaq
    11.16.12

I am completely obsessed with this show! I love the intense relationships that go on, the drama, the work environment, It holds my attention, when I first started watching this, I couldn't stop till I found out what was going to happen between Meredith and Derek! Love this show!

• Lottie729 By  Lottie729
    11.15.12

I am still addicted to this show even after I tried swearing it off a few seasons ago. While the script has gone from award-winning -drama level to soap-opera level, there is still something about this show that keeps me interested. I do feel as though it is a bit over the top lately but the visuals of the procedures they do combined with above average acting and a dedication to the core characters keeps this series on air.

• pinkstar88 By  pinkstar88
    11.13.12

This is one of my fave shows! I always look forward to watching on thursday nights. And watch re-runs on lifetime.

• Miss_Pearl By  Miss_Pearl
    11.12.12

I LOVE Greys! I'm in nursing school and found it to be pretty accurate, and made remembering certain procedures for exams really easy. Not to mention a that the characters are funny, relatable, and the male surgeons are pretty good looking. The only thing I don't see happening where I work is my coworkers making out in the clean rooms. I can't miss an episode

• summerjosephine By  summerjosephine
    11.12.12

AMAZING!

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.23.12

I WATCHED 1 ESP AND I TURNED I DIDN'T LIKE THE STORY LINE. IT KINDA LOOKED LIKE CSI BUT ALIL DIFFERENT

• cmcbcarder By  cmcbcarder
    09.19.12

Love this show it keeps you jumping and waiting to know what happens. Cant wait for the new season.

• stormyfortenberry By  stormyfortenberry
    09.16.12

Absolutely my most favorite show of all time! Never know what's going to happen ! Love it!!!!

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

The best show! I LOVE this show! Hot actors and has drama to keep you wanting more! I love the medical aspect of this show! My husband will even sit and watch it with me from time to time. Don't think he wants to admit it, but I think he enjoys it as well!

• MrsAnzures By  MrsAnzures
    03.29.12

I've been watching this show since day one! I never miss an episode and I'm so bummed when its an off season. My Husband doesn't like the show but i'm addicted!

• kristine0613 By  kristine0613
    03.12.12

My favorite TV show, I cant miss an episode, even my husband watches it with me

• JadeOrchid0404 By  JadeOrchid0404
    11.06.11

This show is awesome. I really enjoyed the earlier seasons. I would recommend it to anyone.

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.20.11

Really like the show, but sometimes the story line gets a little too deep. Over all a great show, I try to catch it when I can.