Pepsi Throwback | SheSpeaks

• aegrashoff aegrashoff
    01.28.15

This is the ONLY soda i will drink. At times it is hard to find but well worth stocking up on when you can. Just cant beat the throw back taste!!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I don't really like Pepsi. It's good, if it's ICE COLD in a can and you pretty much slam it before it gets a tad bit warm lol. I tried the throwback, still don't like it. I also tried the Mt. Dew throwback. It was ok. How about they bring back the clear Pepsi from back in the day when I was a kid, in the fat glass bottles! I'd really like to try that again as an adult!

• KIRAP1985 By  KIRAP1985
    09.04.16

I did not like this. I love Pepsi especially wild cherry but not fond of the throwback pepsi.

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

First choice!

When I drink soda this is the only kind I will indulge in.

• michellelovessteph By  michellelovessteph
    07.07.16

Not a great drink

This is absolutely not something I am interested in trying again. The flavor is not very good. I do believe they are trying to make for better products however they haven't yet hit the mark. Keep trying.

• ashbabi By  ashbabi
    02.28.16

i didnt like this at all. i LOVE pepsi....but thethrow back.....no way

• Sweetcharm33329 By  Sweetcharm33329
    01.25.16

I personally did not like this product. I stick with regular pepsi

• Coreynme1998 By  Coreynme1998
    01.15.16

I personally felt like I was drinking a can of sugar. The carbonation was flat compared to regular pepsi.

• gambler2 By  gambler2
    10.25.15

This Pepsi is the old school, real sugar, that was sold when Pepsi first started. And it was replaced with imitation sugar flavor, well they brought it back, and you have the choice of either one, I'm an advid Pepsi drinker , and my opinion is pick the real Pepsi, it taste so much better, the real Pepsi is the winner.

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

I didn't like Pepsi Throwback one bit. It has a nasty aftertaste, like a Diet Pepsi... yuck!

• kott25 By  kott25
    10.01.15

I really don't care for this Pepsi product, just has a weird taste.

• joannareinecke By  joannareinecke
    09.04.15

Not only does it taste better than regular pepsi, but it is in a way healthier! No high fructose corn syrup, instead they use real sugar! So yummy.