Red Box DVD Rentals Review Page 3 of 12 | SheSpeaks

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

It's admittedly sometimes tempting to peruse the red box as I leave the supermarket, before heading home. I pause and contemplate it. Then keep walking. Because let's face it, my streaming device has every app I could ever want for renting cheap movies that I don't have to come back to the store to return. Red box was a great idea until the internet jumped forward again and gave us everything ever recorded at our digital fingertips. I feel like Red box will go the way of the video store shortly. But, thanks for the mostly pleasant memories, minus the time you charged me twenty bucks for a movie that I returned despite your protests.

• HappilyYoungAndMarried By  HappilyYoungAndMarried
    03.20.15

Redbox is so convenient. A kiosk wasn't working and we ended up calling customer service because the movies were late and we didn't want to pay the late charge. They refunded the money and gave us a free movie for free.

• happymomhappylife By  happymomhappylife
    03.18.15

Love this for family or date night

• THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS By  THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS
    01.20.15

I love the convenience that Red Box provides being able to return my rented videos anywhere. But the problem is getting a video at all. If you dont go real early, especially on the weekends they have a very small over videos to rent. I do like the price however, and that I usually get a lot of coupons for free rentals. But I think they should provide more available copies of their new releases, especially when they are ones that did great at the box office.

• WhitneyJ06 By  WhitneyJ06
    01.19.15

Redbox is already outdated and that was only 10 years ago. It was definitely a step up from a Blockbuster but not by much. In recent visits to a redbox I rarely find anything that looks good to watch that I can't already watch for free on Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, or HBO. One of the better things about Redbox is that it is pretty convenient with how many there are around the country and that you can return it to any redbox closest to you. Overall, I think that it is going to be a thing of the past really soon

• ShadowKat136 By  ShadowKat136
    01.12.15

Love how they've expanded into blu-rays and video games. Unfortunately for me though, half the time I want a movie it's out of stock and so many of the movies available on RedBox are also on Netflix now. It's great for getting new movies though!!

• Mommeex3 By  Mommeex3
    11.30.14

I like Red box, but always seem to forget to return my movie. I find Netflix more convenient! I can pre order my movies to be delivered and no late fees when I forget to mail them! Also Netflix has a much larger selection and is never out of stock!! Save your money :)

• Lifeispoppin By  Lifeispoppin
    11.30.14

I love having so many of these close to my house. Perfect for when plans change last minute. And you can't beat the price!

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    09.02.14

I use redbox all the time and love this service. Wish they had a streaming service straight to the television but it works for now.

• Kjo102186 By  Kjo102186
    09.02.14

I love redbox!! So easy and quick to either reserve online via the app, or go straight to various kiosks. I would def recommend redbox!!

• amberjeannetti By  amberjeannetti
    07.13.14

So cheap and has many great movies!! I like the fact that you can keep it as long as you want. Most video places have a limit to how many days you can keep them

• kott25 By  kott25
    07.08.14

convenient and affordable

• Donnabjja By  Donnabjja
    06.26.14

We enjoy Redbox. The price is great. It is very convenient too.

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

For the most part we still enjoy renting movies this way, but if Netflix had releases come out right away, we would go that route and would rather watch directly from our tv. It seems like Redbox gets a lot of oldies in too and lots and lots of B rated movies, some turn out good while others, Ahhhh, not so much.

• EmmahLukasavage By  EmmahLukasavage
    06.19.14

I love that you can rent a movie and drop it back off at any Redbox location... however the quality of movie options are low. Most of the movies that I see at Redboxes are ones that I've already seen/have no interest in seeing/don't want to see again.