Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara Review Page 3 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• patasius By  patasius
    10.05.14

I think this mascara is too clumpy.

• Silverflower88 By  Silverflower88
    10.05.14

I like this mascara but it us a little to bold for my taste. But If you want dramatic lashes this is the mascara for you!

• ziggy2418 By  ziggy2418
    09.17.14

I always love maybelline product . and in my opinion maybelline is one of the cosmetic brand that have the best line of mascaras. amd this one is so amazing :))

• laice52487 By  laice52487
    09.13.14

while this is not my favorite mascara all time it does work as a back up. the brush is very nice and big in this tube and seemed to last all day.

• bunnyears By  bunnyears
    09.10.14

Definitely one of the best drugstore mascaras

• SheaC1 By  SheaC1
    08.31.14

My FAVORITE Mascara by far!!!!!! Though it needs a bigger brush. I use this all the time. THE BEST!!!

• CiaSays By  CiaSays
    08.29.14

This mascara does what it is supposed to do and that is dramatize your lashes.

• EdgyMama By  EdgyMama
    08.28.14

This mascara I wasn't very impressed with. I didn't like the brush very much and I found that it flaked throughout the day. It was also a mess trying to take off since I had traveled and left my eye makeup remover at home. I may give it another chance, but for now there are many others I prefer.

• CoriCarter By  CoriCarter
    08.27.14

This is an okay mascara all though, I do believe Maybelline has a lot of others that are soo much better. Such as the maybelline falsies or the falsies flared but this one is okay.

• Soper1 By  Soper1
    08.27.14

This is a pretty good mascara at a great price! It provides plenty of volume, and minimal clumping. One thing I have noticed. as its gets exposed to air, it will start thickening and clumping, a bit faster than some brands. Keep that lid on tight and it will extend the life of it.

• princessmochi By  princessmochi
    08.03.14

This is a must for those girls that loves volume on their lashes. Its affordable, quality is great and doesn't smudge right away. I used these for about 3 years now and believe me or not some people think I use fake lashes! :)

• marie_gaeta By  marie_gaeta
    07.28.14

One of my favorites! I'm pretty sure I have every mascara from Maybelline, but this is one of the best. The brush is nice and big

• firegal50 By  firegal50
    07.02.14

i love this product its amazing

• iridiana_xoxo By  iridiana_xoxo
    05.04.14

Been getting this one for several years. I like how it leaves my eyelashes.

• UnionUSA By  UnionUSA
    05.04.14

I love my this companies mascaras. Lush lashes.