Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara | SheSpeaks

• raquelgervasio By  raquelgervasio
    06.10.15

This mascara is impressively natural. For me it is the everyday mascara. If you want a bolder look for night, I wouldn't go for it though.

• floresdoc By  floresdoc
    03.27.15

This is currently my favorite cheap mascara. Gives me a lot of length and a little volume, builds easily for me, and doesn't rub off much. It does seem to dry up quickly, but when it does I use a few drops of saline solution in it, and it renews it a few times a month at a time. Totally worth it for the price.

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.21.15

I am a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras. This one is definitely for the girl who likes a "clumpier" look. So for me it's an A+. Another great drugstore alternative from this brand!

• sejoder By  sejoder
    01.29.15

my lashes look AMAZING when i wear this

• THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS By  THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS
    01.19.15

I just spent the last couple of years wearing only fake lashes, but it got to be to much of a hassle. At the end most of my natural lashes where gone. This made me look like I had long beautiful eyelashes and i liked that it did not clump up

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

This gives me the volume and length that I need. I always recommend this to my friends . And the packaging is also cute.

• rocksue77 By  rocksue77
    10.23.14

I like Maybelline for its cost base versus performance, a great bang for your dollar. I also like how it seems I always run out when a new coupon appears!

• vonvon29 By  vonvon29
    10.21.14

I have always loved Maybelline mascara. The Colossal mascara gives me the big, bold lashes that I want, while still keeping my lashes soft and natural. A little bit goes a long way.

• gracechandler24 By  gracechandler24
    10.21.14

I personally love Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara! My eyelashes are small and fine. I had trouble with finding the right mascara , but now I'm in love!

• patasius By  patasius
    10.05.14

I think this mascara is too clumpy.