Movie Twilight | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.09.13

Um... So, everyone knows about the books, right? Bella Swan is a weak, stupid, blind little girl in high school. And, if possible, Kristen Stewart portrays Bella as even weaker, even blinder, and maybe even a bit stupider. I have nothing against the Twilight series. I thought the books were fabulous. The movie wasn't great, though. Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are great guys. But do they deserve the hype? No. Does this movie deserve the hype? No. But that's what happens when you have a pretty good teen paranormal romance novel turn into a big hit that turns into a major box-office blockbuster hit. The casting choice: Good Lord. Kristen Stewart was a horrible decision. Did you know that Stephenie Meyer didn't even want Kristen to be Bella? Instead, she wanted Emily Browning - you know, the girl that played Violet in A Series of Unfortunate Events? The only emotion Kristen Stewart can portray is that of APATHY. *sigh* It's not a horrible movie. It's just.... not exciting. I'm only giving it three stars because the soundtrack is really good.

• alyssaguillen alyssaguillen
    06.15.16

If we're talking about the first movie, it was absolutely dreadful. The acting in it was horrible. The whole thing was just simply boring. The only good movie within this series was the last movie to be released.

• janderl By  janderl
    03.12.15

I read all the books, and I did like the movie but it did have a very slow plot.

• TadofDAT By  TadofDAT
    02.11.15

I was hooked and impatiently awaited the next and the next one. I was not the biggest fan of the last one part 2. There were a few things the movie could have gone without doing or saying the things that weresaid and done, but overall, I would recommend anyone who has not saw them all to check it out.

• Robin123 By  Robin123
    12.06.14

I love this movie and the entire series.I have each and every one of them. I have never read the books so I don't have anything to compare that to. I like the action and the romance. I like the development of Bella as a character although Kristens acting seemed flat in some instances. Overall I really loved these movies.

• LeighanneCollum By  LeighanneCollum
    11.29.14

Love it

• Nadine88 By  Nadine88
    11.29.14

I am not a big fan. But my family is so I watched. It was good. Very creative for thus movie.

• mom4one By  mom4one
    10.03.14

I believe the movie is a cheap version of the book. I read the books and I was really into it, despite of it being the size of a bible or dictionary. I found myself reading more and more everyday, before I know it. I was off buying the next book. The movie, I felt was rushed. It was emotionless. I felt it was okay, but did not upheld the book's HUGE reputation. All I am saying is that it could of been better. It did not held the book's expectations.

• Roscoemom By  Roscoemom
    10.02.14

Really very disappointed in this movie. The acting was terrible and the main characters brought virtually none of the emotion from the book into this movie. Awful! The book is so much better this movie really didn't do it any service. I realize the two main characters were an item for while in real life but you couldn't tell from this movie. really, really awful.

• smartshoppingladies By  smartshoppingladies
    10.02.14

It was great. The Book is better but it still followed the story line. Would recommend it!

• newyearsknight By  newyearsknight
    09.24.14

The book was great but, the movie as alright, worth watching. When creating movies from books a lot of the time, the movie falls short of the author's expression. I do think the that the movie got the general thoughts across and in my opinion was worth watching however, when they take a book and try to create the realness of our imaginations that happens when we read a book, sometimes it falls short of expectations. There are many factors for example like the stars they choose and what they cut from the book to make a movie that meets a timeframe.

• amandacedeno By  amandacedeno
    09.23.14

Loved the books, but thought the movies were just OK. The actors didn't live up to the image I had in my head from reading the books.