Baby Trend Sit N Stand Stroller LX | SheSpeaks

• carper_sarah By  carper_sarah
    05.28.09

I love it! I got it when I had a newborn and a 2.5 year old. It's perfect for the child that wants to walk but can't make it long distances! I would recommend to anyone!

• junebugjanine By  junebugjanine
    05.04.09

I have had my sit and stand since 2004 when my 2nd child was born. It has been a life saver! As my family grew my sit & stand held up and was a great way to keep 3 kids together while out and about. My kids are very close in age (6,4 &3) I last used my sit & stand this winter on a trip to the aquarium; it still did the trick. I hate to say that it is now time to move on from the sit & stand:( I would & do recommend this stroller to anyone that has 2 or more kids. I did only give it 4 stars but this is due to the fact that it is a large stroller and can be hard to get into your trunk. You may have to take off the child's try to get it in a trunk.

• missie_dee2003 By  missie_dee2003
    05.03.09

every one should have one of these. its a must have. love this stroller. its the best.

• Monacita13 By  Monacita13
    05.02.09

would love to try this for my 1.5 year old granddaughter, Looks great

• kelli2009 By  kelli2009
    05.01.09

I just got my new Sit N Stand Stroller from Amazon today. I am so excited. My 2 year old has been sitting in it and can't wait to take it out. I tried my Evenflo car seat that came with my old travel system and it fits perfectly. The retail price was $130 at Target and Babies R Us but I got mine at Amazon for $110 and that came with free shipping.