Apple iPod touch 32G Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• jmaloney66 By  jmaloney66
    07.17.10

I received the IPOD Touch as a gift for Christmas. I asked for a few CD's to exercise too and well I received the IPOD Touch instead. I love it. Lightweight and I am able to download at low cost all my favorite workout tunes at a low cost plus I can access all my favorite online apps on the go. So love this product, even can take it along in the car and listen to all my favorite songs, commercial free!

• texasmomma By  texasmomma
    07.15.10

We bought for our son and has been a great gift! No complaints....it is awesome!

• hollyann1010 By  hollyann1010
    02.13.10

I got an iPod touch 8GB and I love it! If you buy one around the holidays you can get a discount on it.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    09.24.09

Love it. I am very pleased.

• carol1671 By  carol1671
    09.09.09

OMG!!!!!MY SIS HAS AN IPOD TOUCH AND SHE HAS LOTS OF FUN WITH IT HER BOYFRIEND GOT INTO IT TO....I WANT ONE,CAN U GET ONE 4 FREE!!!!

• julianc By  julianc
    08.28.09

The funnest iPod ever! The only con I can think of is that the battery life isn't the greatest.

• parnia By  parnia
    08.14.09

want itt!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    06.03.09

My brother had this ipod and it broke in less then a year. I also had one like this, however there is always something wrong with it. I am on my 4th replacement. Mind you, I am a careful person when it comes to new gadgets...it always seem to be a hardware issue or the software glitched. I gave up on ipods.

• lilia_r8 By  lilia_r8
    05.31.09

This iPod is very easy to use, has great features, and is very convenient and useful.

• Reese2009 By  Reese2009
    05.29.09

I love ipods.

• bteacher68 By  bteacher68
    05.08.09

I love my itouch! It is the greatest gadget. All the functions are wonderful. It came in handy when I had a long flight. I downloaded a movie and a few tv shows and I was set. The movie was clear, just like watching it on tv. I'd give this product 4 stars!

• duvessa By  duvessa
    05.01.09

I absolutely love this little gadget!!! I was skeptical at first since I have long nails that the touch screen would go nuts but it really is a good screen. Not like most touch screens where you tab the "S" and it types the "A" instead. I don't know why they do that but this one doesn't and my nails did not even scratch the screen. It has all types of functions on it like a calendar, alarm, world clock, and of course you can buy more applications to add to it. All in all I give this product a 10 for functionality and practicality. It really does hold all that it says it will as well as be a functional PDA as well; really great for managing my appointments and all.

• peachcandy By  peachcandy
    03.17.09

It's very stylish but I keep having a problem with the wifi.

• jlh118 By  jlh118
    02.28.09

I love my ipod touch! My husband got it for me for my birthday and I can't put it down! I wasn't to into my other ipod but as soon as I got this one you can't keep me off of itunes!