Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

A little goes a long way. Best primer I've had.

• ruizluanne By  ruizluanne
    05.24.15

I love this primer, my first primer. It lasted for a long time since I only used a bit every time I put on eye makeup. It works really well with having my eye makeup stay on for long time.

• sierralea By  sierralea
    05.22.15

best eyeshadow primer I have used yet-it is worth the $ it goes a long way and really makes a difference

• thisbrunetteblogs By  thisbrunetteblogs
    04.13.15

This primer is perfect and makes my shadow last all day with no creases! It is perfect for those that don't want to do any touch-ups during the day!

• nikkih3 By  nikkih3
    03.31.15

Love this stuff!! I use it everyday. Make the shadow last all day.

• ErikaA By  ErikaA
    03.30.15

Can't go without my eye shadow primer. Has an amazing long lasting effect,no need for touch ups!

• courtney1109 By  courtney1109
    03.27.15

A great primer, goes on smooth and helps your eyeshadow last all day. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that after a period of time the product gets a little runny.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.17.15

I use the original Urban Decay primer potion that came with my Naked Palette. Although I'm not finished using it up, I will definitely be purchasing a full size once I'm done with this one. I think the primer potion really helps my eye shadows go on a lot smoother. It gets rid of any oiliness on my lids and my shadows last for hours. I'm really pleased with this product. I used to use my Mac paint pot in painterly, but the Urban Decay primer potion has replaced it for sure.

• eldapc11 By  eldapc11
    03.16.15

I am a makeup junkie and this is a staple in my collection. I use this primer on a daily basis. I use this primer whether I am creating a day or night look. The primer helps all shadows live up to their full pigment power. It also prevents shadows from creasing or melting of your lid. Even though the primer is a bit pricey it will make even the cheapest shadows hold better.

• california_blue By  california_blue
    02.19.15

Best eye primer ever. It can make the cheapest worst quality eye shadow from like Walmart last for over 6 hours, and not look crumpled but smooth and shiny with no wrinkles. You use very very very little meaning that it lasts a very long time. It goes on very smooth and is not at all drying.

• scarletlaced By  scarletlaced
    02.05.15

This product 100% works! I just wish there was more in the bottle for the cost!