Schick Quattro for Women Trim Style Razor & Bikini Trimmer Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• jameslicex0 By  jameslicex0
    08.26.10

I don't use the trimmer side much; it doesn't seem close enough to use on my bikini line - I will stick with my husbands electric shaver for that; but the razor is AMAZING, not cuts, smooth and doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated. I love it!

• goinggreener By  goinggreener
    07.27.10

Mine stopped working for me also after about a month. I also would take the gaurd off otherwise it wasn't a close enough shave. The normal razor part is great though, and I believe they are a little bit cheaper than other brands.

• jlindseyc By  jlindseyc
    07.14.09

I agree about the lack of closeness on the trimmer. However, my biggest complaint is that mine stopped working after about a month of use (aprox. once a week). Not worth the investment for such a short product life.

• tigpooh1516 By  tigpooh1516
    04.16.09

I LOVE the idea of this, but I have to say I was disappointed. I was really hoping for a closer trim. The shaver itself was good/normal.....I had no problems with it. I was just really hoping the trimmer would provide a closer shave than it did. I am sure for others it would be best if all you want is a good trim or groom. It is also pretty loud, which isn't all that important, but enough for me to comment on. I am looking for the hair down there to be a bit shorter and I will stick with my Noxema bikini trimmers!