Steve Harvey Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man | SheSpeaks

• mymochafablife mymochafablife
    08.26.14

Excellent tips to consider while amongst the dating. Helped me set standards and requirements for potentials.

• ladyrae By  ladyrae
    08.14.09

I have read this and it was extremely informative.Its true, that men are reluctant to admit to it's relevance, but its worth it for the woman who cant seem to get the results you want from a man. Also, read In The Meantime, by Iyanla Vanzant, its a great followup.

• gabbymt By  gabbymt
    08.05.09

This is the one book women should buy to understand men. It's quick and to the point. I couldn't stop reading it. In fact, I read it in a day.

• CurvyMeli By  CurvyMeli
    07.26.09

I saw this book at BAM the other day and decided not to buy it because it seemed gimmicky. Next time I'm there I'm picking it up because since then I have heard a lot of people saying how much it helps them with the men in their lives!

• billionairetoo By  billionairetoo
    07.12.09

I recommended this book to my Daughter-- I read it and agreed with it ...and I think my Daughter could appreciate hearing am Man's opinion! It was good down to earth --plain english --advice and I loved it.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.27.09

i thought its more for singles but maybe i should get it too cuz sometimes its hard to understand ur hubby..urg..

• Peaches1980 By  Peaches1980
    05.29.09

I enjoyed the book and would recommend it to everyone to read.

• njs1095 By  njs1095
    04.03.09

My girlfriends and I brought this book for our upcoming book club meeting on 4/25 I will give you an indepth view then, but I just wanted to say I can't wait to read it...

• gaithergirl By  gaithergirl
    04.03.09

This book is great. Steve Harvey breaks down how a man thinks, operates, and what he wants out of a woman. I'm a married woman and if I had had this a long time ago I could've understood my husband much better and earlier in our marriage. It's funny, too the point, and oh so true.