CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• queenovduval By  queenovduval
    07.31.16

Not the greatest Mascara

I was able to try out this product for free a few months ago. I love Cover Girl products, but this was one of my least favorite. The product did not provide as much volume as I expected. It also clumped my eye lashes and of course it was hard to correct since it is waterproof and dries very quickly.

• Hjess831 By  Hjess831
    07.26.16

This was a good mascara dries up fast which can be good and bad but it's good for everyday use.

• Leslie_emme77 By  Leslie_emme77
    07.21.16

Not for me

I usually love CG mascaras but this mascara really is not for me, brush too thin not enough mascara being applied in one coat and two coats made my eyelashes stick together. It has a very bulky tube which is difficult to hold while you are applying mascara. Did not give me the volume I need for my sjarse eyelashes.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Seperates lashes really well

I enjoy using this mascara. It does dry out pretty fast though. I really like the brush I keep it even after it's gone to separate my lashes before applying a different mascara. Doesn't clump and builds really easy.

• Aliciadawns26 By  Aliciadawns26
    05.20.16

Not impressed clumpy and uneven aplication deff have had better

• Kpothast33 By  Kpothast33
    04.27.16

Would recommend!

I used to use this a lot when I was younger and loved it! I'm kind of a makeup junkie and am trying out new products so I honesty forgot how much I used to love this!

• ManicMom By  ManicMom
    04.06.16

I have a drawer full of mascaras, I won't leave the house without a coat or 2 on my lashes. This particular one is a great "Go To" mascara for your everyday look with Full Plump lashes. Great Price, No Clumps and at the end of your day No Flaky Mess! I will buy it over and over again!!!

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

This mascara is ok. It seems to dry out very quickly. I find myself buying new mascara every 3-4 weeks.

• stephanierenee44 By  stephanierenee44
    01.26.16

Love cover girl, This gives your eyes a great LOOK. recommend it to many people. love using this product!

• Doreyjefferson By  Doreyjefferson
    01.20.16

Glad i purchased it in store, it went on nice & smooth without any mess or clumps but however i didn't like that it was dried out within a few days of use!