CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• Kpothast33 By  Kpothast33
    04.27.16

Would recommend!

I used to use this a lot when I was younger and loved it! I'm kind of a makeup junkie and am trying out new products so I honesty forgot how much I used to love this!

• ManicMom By  ManicMom
    04.06.16

I have a drawer full of mascaras, I won't leave the house without a coat or 2 on my lashes. This particular one is a great "Go To" mascara for your everyday look with Full Plump lashes. Great Price, No Clumps and at the end of your day No Flaky Mess! I will buy it over and over again!!!

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

This mascara is ok. It seems to dry out very quickly. I find myself buying new mascara every 3-4 weeks.

• stephanierenee44 By  stephanierenee44
    01.26.16

Love cover girl, This gives your eyes a great LOOK. recommend it to many people. love using this product!

• Doreyjefferson By  Doreyjefferson
    01.20.16

Glad i purchased it in store, it went on nice & smooth without any mess or clumps but however i didn't like that it was dried out within a few days of use!

• ashtonpreston By  ashtonpreston
    01.16.16

Cover girl lash blast makes my eyes pop and goes on smooth instead of clumpy I don't wear makeup often but when I do I pull out this mascara

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.07.15

My lashes are luxurious with this mascara! My eyes POP! Love it!

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

I love this product. For it being store brand, it's pretty great quality. However, I don't like how it begins to dry and clump within a few hours.

• hhhyperpixie By  hhhyperpixie
    11.10.15

I love this Mascara it does not clump goes on smoothly and last all day. I have no problem removing it but it doesn't run with just water. However it dries out in the tube quickly and needs to be replaced frequently

• Areearose By  Areearose
    10.17.15

Wasn't my best experience with this product didn't last very long with the price