Womans Day Magazine | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.16.15

I truly enjoy this magazine! I enjoy the articles on fashion, diets and of course, the recipes! One of my favorite magazines that I have read for many years. I recommend this magazine to every woman out there that just wants an excellent read!

• Annabell By  Annabell
    09.06.09

I really like womans day. There are always fabulous tips and advice. For my mom and I WD is a must read.

• runamber By  runamber
    09.05.09

This magazine one of the best. great recipes!

• tiiuona By  tiiuona
    08.20.09

I remember my mother buying this magazine. For many years I bought it. Now the price has gone beyond what I can spend. I also think the quaility is not as good.

• nancy0818 By  nancy0818
    08.11.09

I enjoy this magazine everyday, the articles are so interesting and include helpful tips.

• zackarysmom By  zackarysmom
    06.12.09

I really like this magazine!!! I refuse to read magazines that cost more then $3 an issue. I think there is no reason whatsoever for them to cost that much...that's why I love Woman's Day! It's a reasonable price and it's packed full of everything the higher priced magazines have plus more...it gets 5+ stars from me!!

• sgtcomire By  sgtcomire
    04.17.09

I love this magazine!! One of my faves!

• mylttlggs By  mylttlggs
    04.03.09

I love this magazine as well. I am often pulling out articles and recipes to keep for future reference. I started reading the magazine after my mother gave me a copy months and months ago, and I have been hooked ever since.

• 123zulu78 By  123zulu78
    04.01.09

I received a free subscription to this magazine and was pleasantly surprised to find that I thoroughly enjoyed reading from cover to cover. The articles and info are very down to earth and mainstream. Most people can relate. The magazine tries to cover all aspects of a woman's life.

• bunkygirl By  bunkygirl
    03.26.09

I love this magazine. It has tips on saving money. Also there are tips on losing weight , exercise and other health issues. I also enjoy the fashion and beauty advice. Of course, there are yummy recipes. I always look forward to the next issue.

• TheNotSoPerfectHousewife By  TheNotSoPerfectHousewife
    03.24.09

I love this magazine. My sister came to visit and brought her copy. I was never a big magazine reader until I took a look at Woman's Day. Now I'm hooked. I even gave out subscriptions for Christmas gifts this year!