Kellog's Special K Cereal Red Berries Review Page 3 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• cynthia85 By  cynthia85
    03.17.13

I just want to express how I feel about special k I have been drinking thier shakes.bars and cereals. Been on a very strict diet. Special k has made it very simple and my hunger - and cheating has been really controlled. So far with diet and working, out im at a 5 lb loss in just 2 weeks. Thanks Special k

• Aroura By  Aroura
    02.18.13

Very healthy and nutritious.

• ncmomlear By  ncmomlear
    02.15.13

Great crunch. Healthy cereal that doesn't taste too healthy. Sweet flavor.

• unfamiliarsmith By  unfamiliarsmith
    02.10.13

This is my favorite cereal. I used to to eat this cereal as a part of a diet and healty life style that really helped me lose weight. I kind of fell off the wagon, so to speak, and need to get back on track again. Special K Red Berry cereal is delicious and want I need to start losing weight. Yes, the strawberries are dehydrated and can be sour at times. But, let the berries soak a little in milk and they'll plump up some. The sourness of the berries is preferable to other sugary, sweet cereal out there, in my opinion.

• thatgirlmkb By  thatgirlmkb
    02.10.13

Special K Red Berries cereal is okay. The berries always seem too dehydrated to stomach, though. I have to let them soak in the milk, but by that time, the flakes are soggy and limp. The flavor is good, but other than that, I'm not a huge fan.

• Josie718 By  Josie718
    02.09.13

i love this cereal! but i would say that it needs more strawberries

• lkats16 By  lkats16
    02.09.13

Tastes good and good for you! It is a little pricey though.

• jercan By  jercan
    01.22.13

Great taste & few calories- what's not to love

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

Good tasting cereal, even the berries. Its even good for you too! Love it and the one without the berries too!

• grammamonsey By  grammamonsey
    01.18.13

This is a yummy cereal, hard to believe it's healthy too! I also enjoy the plain Special K but this is a great change! The berries are big and taste great.

• justjenne By  justjenne
    01.17.13

So delicious, low calorie, lots of strawberries!

• coffeequeen By  coffeequeen
    12.06.12

Great change of pace. Nice size berry pieces.

• ToyaFab By  ToyaFab
    11.28.12

I honestly believe this cereal works wonders for losing tummy fat. I don't have it with milk I just munch on it like I would munch on a regular snack. It taste good too.

• aholt27 By  aholt27
    11.27.12

Strawberries are too sour! Other than that, good texture.

• zekthezookeeper By  zekthezookeeper
    10.24.12

I like Special K with red berries. Sometimes the berries are a little too dehydrated though. I like my berries to plump up a bit when its soaking in the milk.