Olay Regenerist Micro sculpting Cream | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.28.14

This cream is truly like a miracle facelift in a bottle. It works so well my skin became smoother, more firm, smaller pores and mouisturized! I was amazed at how well this cream works.

• Easy2Save By  Easy2Save
    03.09.09

I have not tried the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream yet but every other Olay product I have tried has been great.

• softsoap By  softsoap
    02.27.09

I did a product study on this cream, and have to say it is one of the best, less expensive aging creams out there. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a luxurious super cream that helps restore volume and fullness. In 2008, it was awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval after testing revealed that none of the pricier face creams in a comparison study hydrated skin longer. And, in independent testing, it was found to hydrate better and longer than 32 of the most expensive European and Japanese luxury face creams in the UK? some costing as much as $700 Canadian. Go to olay.com and sign up, you'll get coupons. I got a $5.00 off coupon and bought it on sale at Target. So I picked it up for $15.00 It is a good price anyway. About $25.00 to $20.00 whether on sale or not.