Olay Regenerist Micro sculpting Cream | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.28.14

This cream is truly like a miracle facelift in a bottle. It works so well my skin became smoother, more firm, smaller pores and mouisturized! I was amazed at how well this cream works.

• Keenro By  Keenro
    05.30.09

I have used other Olay products. How can I get a sample of this product?

• xzxzimxzx By  xzxzimxzx
    05.30.09

I also love all the Olay products have used - so far. The regenerist micro sculpting cream is my day time moisturizer, the Night Firming Cream my night time one (obviously) and I also use Olay soap (the Shea Butter one) and Olay Quench body lotion - I LOVE IT ALL.

• gina1960 By  gina1960
    03.31.09

Olay products are the best - My Dermatologist told me years ago to use them - and have ever since.

• Easy2Save By  Easy2Save
    03.09.09

I have not tried the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream yet but every other Olay product I have tried has been great.

• couponerdiva53 By  couponerdiva53
    03.04.09

I also love to us Olay products as they make my face feel so soft & nice. I will try this new product too soon. Thank you all for the info.

• edie817 By  edie817
    03.02.09

I love Olay and can't wait to try this product

• stajorsol By  stajorsol
    03.01.09

Olay is a grear product line and I do love this regenerist product. They have alwasy been reliable and effective.

• leopat1010 By  leopat1010
    02.28.09

I love Olay products. What a class act this company is and always has been. Olay offers products at reasonable costs so that everyone can benefit from it's products. Regardless that moeny is tight lately people still want quality products without having to sacrifice the homefront to be able to afford them. Kudos to Olay for continuing to offer such great products at affordable prices.

• softsoap By  softsoap
    02.27.09

I did a product study on this cream, and have to say it is one of the best, less expensive aging creams out there. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a luxurious super cream that helps restore volume and fullness. In 2008, it was awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval after testing revealed that none of the pricier face creams in a comparison study hydrated skin longer. And, in independent testing, it was found to hydrate better and longer than 32 of the most expensive European and Japanese luxury face creams in the UK? some costing as much as $700 Canadian. Go to olay.com and sign up, you'll get coupons. I got a $5.00 off coupon and bought it on sale at Target. So I picked it up for $15.00 It is a good price anyway. About $25.00 to $20.00 whether on sale or not.