Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum | SheSpeaks

• itsmissjess By  itsmissjess
    08.25.10

LOVE it! I have used this for years. When I don't have it I have noticed a considerable difference in the appearance and feel of my skin. I am prone to break outs and dryness. This seems to be the perfect solution. In the warmer months I can use it alone alone. In the winter months I use it with the regenerist lotion. I always buy the fragrance free versions. I was totally recommend this product. Its my favorite and I've bought many higher priced items.

• momala By  momala
    07.08.10

This is an excellent product. does what it says and is easy on the budget.

• shortyflague By  shortyflague
    07.04.10

I Love regenerist! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and smells terrific. After using it for a few weeks, I can tell that the lines around my eyes are getting smaller too. I would definetly reccommend this product!

• brifontaine By  brifontaine
    06.29.10

This is the ONLY eye cream I have been very satisfied with. I have noticed a reduction in fine lines and a decrease from my overall issue of "tired eyes". I am very frugal and the price is not a concern for me due in large part to how well it works!

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

Love this product. Actually got it in the mail, was one of 1,000 people to get a whole little set of this stuff, and I love the products so much. I will definately be splurging on them when mine run out!

• Kristi By  Kristi
    05.21.10

I have used lots of expensive night creams. They normally make my face break out. I've been using Olay Regenerist for several months now with now problem. I have really noticed a difference with fine lines and the smoothness and texture of my skin.

• rtringer By  rtringer
    11.07.09

I am wanting to try the eye lifting serum. The Regenerest serum is one of my favorites. It absorbs easily and makeup goes on smoothly after I use the lotion. Other products cause my foundation to be caked on when applied.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.07.09

I love olay products.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    09.28.09

I have been using olay regenerist for 2 months now because I had very dry skin and after 2 months of use, I can see a big difference in my skin. I really like this product. My skin feel moist and more hydrated now and I don?t have the dry flaking look to my face. The texture of my skin is smoother. The tiny lines has disappeared and I feel more confident with my appearance. This is a keeper. I would recommend this product for all skin types.

• SayHelloMax By  SayHelloMax
    09.22.09

Yes, this is one of the only ones (at this price range) that I actually saw results from. Competes with similar higher priced products, no problem!