Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.19.15

I really like this foundation it helps achieve a flawles look and it's easy to build it up to a full coverage I highly recommend to use primer before applying this to achieve a very even look.

• LouisianaSouthernBelle By  LouisianaSouthernBelle
    08.08.12

I honestly hate this foundation. Everyone always raves about it but it's too cakey on my skin type and does not blend well. I thought maybe it was the sponge I was applying it with was making it that way but it did the same thing when I used my fingers. I will never waste $42 on this again.

• EmpressRi By  EmpressRi
    06.11.12

I've had a streak of bad luck with foundation but this really works perfectly on combo skin. It blends easily and I only need a little at a time.

• summersun21 By  summersun21
    05.17.12

Great coverage!

• rivasmom By  rivasmom
    05.01.12

great coverage

• sarasponda By  sarasponda
    04.03.12

I've jumped from foundation to foundation, trying to find the best one out there. To be honest, I continued looking after having tried this Make Up Forever foundation, however haven't found any liquid foundation better than this one. For liquid, this would be my recommendation. With other liquids, my face turns white in pictures from the flash. This one withstands the flash and looks completely natural.

• beautyfoolreview By  beautyfoolreview
    03.29.12

This is one of the best foundations I have ever used. It offers great coverage but also doesn't cake on the skin. beautiful!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.14.12

Amazing foundation! I have dry skin and it leaves my skin looking flawless!!

• ilovesummerX By  ilovesummerX
    01.27.12

This is the only foundation that I will purchase. Previously to finding this foundation I was constantly looking for the right foundation, I never found one that was quite right. They were either the wrong shade, made me break out, did not wear right throughout the day, etc. Then I came across this. This make up is absolutely amazing. I have finally found my perfect shade. This make up glides effortlessly onto the skin and provides you with the most flawless finish that you've ever seen. I have combination skin and this wears very well, it doesn't glide off like other make up. I have had many compliments on my flawless skin, and it's all down to this bottle :) For some, the cost may be a concern, but trust me. It's completely worth it. Once you use this foundation, your search for the perfect foundation will be over.

• pamelagillespie By  pamelagillespie
    12.02.11

I have dry skin and I absolutely love this foundation!! It gives you great coverage and a wonderful dewy finish. I use the HD powder along with the foundation to set it, and it lasts all day!! Using a long handled kabuki brush is what I use to apply it evenly. :)

• briannejgarcia By  briannejgarcia
    11.02.11

love this foundation!! I've been a true bare escentuals follower for years, and still go back to it every now and then......but when you want a foundation to work amazingly on dry winter skin--this is it! It goes on wonderfully, stays on all day, yet makes it feel like you're wearing no makeup :)