LeapFrog Leapster Game Learning System | SheSpeaks

• cewhiting By  cewhiting
    09.08.09

my daughter go one when she was 4 and it wasn't til just this year that she know plays it all the time. She just turned 6 and she was so excited the first time she really got how to use it.

• sipho54 By  sipho54
    08.30.09

My grand daughter work with this product and I am well pleased with the way it improves the children learning skills.

• pinkda9 By  pinkda9
    08.15.09

i bought this for my son for his fourth birthday with all kinds of games. he has only played it maybe five time and it just sits on a shelf.

• enme1986 By  enme1986
    07.30.09

games a bit pricy but my 5 year old love it

• Eper29 By  Eper29
    05.31.09

My three year old used to watch her sister play and now she has her own and is really good at the beginning games!

• vblina By  vblina
    04.30.09

My son (5) loves his leapster. My daughter (2) will pick it uo and play with it too. The games are pricey, though you can catch them on sale. (Plus there has been leapster coupons on their site.) The one time we had a problem with the leapster we were able to send it in and get it fixed with only having to pay the cost of shipping. (I am not sure whether that was within a year of owning it or not.)

• annnicole By  annnicole
    04.27.09

my 2 year old loved sitting down with me and playing his new leapster. He was kind of getting the quick games and will learn alot from this toy. The games are pricey but do go on sale alot at the bigger chain stores.

• makeetis By  makeetis
    04.11.09

My son loves his. I agree about the games but he gets one for his birthday and christmas so it isn't all that bad.

• missie_dee2003 By  missie_dee2003
    03.24.09

this system has been great for my grandchild. she has learned so much from playing this system. I am so proud to let her use this game system.

• darc7781 By  darc7781
    03.18.09

My daughter loves her Leapster,and the are so educational!!!!Love the Leapster