Uggs Classic Short Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• menamhayes By  menamhayes
    05.07.11

i have always wanted ugg boots but culdnt afford them i would deffinantly like to try this product

• hannahrenee26 By  hannahrenee26
    04.28.11

I love my Uggs! Its a shame that we dont have a longer cool months though. They are REALLY expensive though.

• shir12095 By  shir12095
    04.04.11

I like the look and it looks comfy, but way too expensive.

• tami5774 By  tami5774
    04.01.11

i bought apair for my daughter and about a week after i got them for her i threw them on to run to teh store reall fast and LOVED them...i love them so muuch that the ones i got for my daughter now have become mine...so comfortable i love them

• Pats50lv By  Pats50lv
    02.09.11

I love my UGGS! I have them in brown,black,ruby and blue. So comfy i could sleep in them! But you have to ake sure you take care of them!

• babybear By  babybear
    01.27.11

I for one LOVE my Uggs---I have owned one pair for over 5 years and they're still in great condition even considering I've worn them in the rain a couple of times. Expensive?? Yes but well worth it as far as I'm concerned...I also own 2 other pairs of Uggs and both of daughters each have one pair which they love wearing. I wish they weren't so expensive though but----oh well!

• yvonne0024 By  yvonne0024
    01.21.11

i just got my first pair of UGGS last week! In classic tall chesnut! i must say i love my uggs never want to take them off! Yes they are too expensive, but they will last me years and thier very good quality!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    01.13.11

I love my uggs, but i agree with the majority. its too expensive.

• post4325 By  post4325
    11.30.10

Love my Uggs! I have had the same pair for 3 years and they look just as good as the day I bought them. Keep my feet warm and dry all winter long.

• stajorsol By  stajorsol
    11.29.10

I love the warmth, the coziness. BUT I have bought two of these for my daughter and both have ended up with a hole in them, returned them and they sent me new and they got a hole in a completely different place. I tried to blame my daughter but after 3 pairs, I cannot do that anymore when these holes are coming in all diff areas. They cost more than any boot I have ever bought for her. Her Old Navy boots and Gap boots last longer than these have combined! I am so disappointed and will never buy them again. I bought her Croc boots this weekend which I have a pair since last year and they are awesome!

• robinsonlisa79 By  robinsonlisa79
    11.06.10

TO MUCH MONEY! :(

• mitbrooks By  mitbrooks
    08.21.10

I absolutely love my UGGS! I have 2 pair - and would buy another. I find them to be extremely comfortable. I don't think they are the best looking boots on the market but comfort is key for me.

• simplicity738 By  simplicity738
    11.09.09

Uggs are the ultimate fashion no-no. The worst part about them is when I see people wearing them with shorts in the summer. Can you say "Ew!"? I understand that they're warm and are said to be quite comfortable as well, but c'mon. They're about as acceptable as Crocs in public. Enough said.

• ballerine_avec_ardeur By  ballerine_avec_ardeur
    09.11.09

I avoid all things UGG! all i can say is ugg... eww!

• theworldoffranny By  theworldoffranny
    09.07.09

Uggs have been on the scene for years. I think they are always in style. You can wear them with whatever you want. The industry just caught on a few years ago, but these have always been in my closet. Love them!!