PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• stevesgirl By  stevesgirl
    06.04.14

Would not recommend this product. It really heats up the dogs nails to where they burn a humans skin to the touch. Also the grinder takes a long time to work down the nails.

• AlluvialFlux By  AlluvialFlux
    06.04.14

Like anything new; one must proceed with this product with caution to prevent fearfulness with your dog. The first time I attempted this with my pup who weighs only 9 lbs; I simply turned it on for a couple of seconds. I did this for a day or so. He was already used to me touching his paws as part of his puppy training so my next step was to hold his paw with the trimmer near it. By the third day;we were ready to trim with no fear. While I do find that it does vibrate the paw and the nailbed(like anything with a motor is apt to do!) I found that by holding the base of his paw where the nail extends from; prevents the vibration. It has worked beautifully for us and he always gets a treat after use. I think pet owners simply need to be patient with their pooch and build them up to being able to tolerate the noise and not fear it. My pup is also not aftraid of vacuum cleaners. Why? Because I was patient introducing him to it!!!! I prefer this product to all of my snippers .

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.26.14

I bought this to try and use on my Chihuahua to save time and money going to get his nails trimmed. It's way too loud and it scared him plus it seemed that it would take too long to do. I wouldn't wastemy money on this.

• pciappolinowilliams By  pciappolinowilliams
    05.14.14

It broke the first day we had it

• snookyjoe1980 By  snookyjoe1980
    02.27.14

I have one of these for my dogs!! I have had this for product for 3 yeats now and my cocker spaniel likes it more than a regular nail trimmer. A+++ product

• Sapphireswolf By  Sapphireswolf
    02.03.14

I wouldn't recommend using this tool. its too loud and scares the dogs when you try to use it your better off investing in a cordless Dremmel Drill for about $15 more

• tammiehickey2012 By  tammiehickey2012
    02.02.14

I think is to loud it make it seem intimidating

• rgilmore1970 By  rgilmore1970
    01.24.14

Seemed to good to be true,and it was. It was quite loud which scared my dog making it impossible to hold all 5 pounds of he with one arm and try to manicure with the other. I would not recommend this oroduct.

• tewneat By  tewneat
    07.19.13

It vibrates and is rather loud. I scared all four of my dogs. Two of which are very relaxed. It was a waste of money.

• Chels9988 By  Chels9988
    06.21.13

I have 3 big pitbull and they hated the noise and. The thing didn't even get their nails trimmed