PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• lucybyham By  lucybyham
    06.19.14

I like this product I use it on my my dog.

• mmrodriquez07 By  mmrodriquez07
    06.18.14

This PediPaws Nail Trimmer scared the pee right out of my "calmest" dog. I went to do a test run on my easiest dog to groom and as soon as I turned it on, it terrified her! I was shocked on how loud it was and the vibration on my hand was a bit rough. When I finally got my girl to settle down and try it on her nails, so literally peed herself. I was so heart broken that I immediately returned it! It also didn't trim her nails that well either. It's literally like taking a sand blaster to your babies nails! Not for my babies!!

• Hackergurl44 By  Hackergurl44
    06.06.14

I have my pedi paws for over 3yrs, minus the last 6 months I haven't been able to use it because I misplaced it in my home. Anyhoo, when I did use it, I found it to be difficult to use in the beginning because I have small hands and this product is a bit on the clunky side but once I took the time to introduce the product to my pet, it became easier to use. Cons: a bit bulky, loud noise, several tries to get the hang of it. Pros: noise was no issue after the initial introduction to the product, the grinder actually grinds down the nail as long as you follow the directions exactly to the letter, product is safe to use and easy to clean up and any additional accessories are readily available.

• stevesgirl By  stevesgirl
    06.04.14

Would not recommend this product. It really heats up the dogs nails to where they burn a humans skin to the touch. Also the grinder takes a long time to work down the nails.

• AlluvialFlux By  AlluvialFlux
    06.04.14

Like anything new; one must proceed with this product with caution to prevent fearfulness with your dog. The first time I attempted this with my pup who weighs only 9 lbs; I simply turned it on for a couple of seconds. I did this for a day or so. He was already used to me touching his paws as part of his puppy training so my next step was to hold his paw with the trimmer near it. By the third day;we were ready to trim with no fear. While I do find that it does vibrate the paw and the nailbed(like anything with a motor is apt to do!) I found that by holding the base of his paw where the nail extends from; prevents the vibration. It has worked beautifully for us and he always gets a treat after use. I think pet owners simply need to be patient with their pooch and build them up to being able to tolerate the noise and not fear it. My pup is also not aftraid of vacuum cleaners. Why? Because I was patient introducing him to it!!!! I prefer this product to all of my snippers .

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.26.14

I bought this to try and use on my Chihuahua to save time and money going to get his nails trimmed. It's way too loud and it scared him plus it seemed that it would take too long to do. I wouldn't wastemy money on this.

• pciappolinowilliams By  pciappolinowilliams
    05.14.14

It broke the first day we had it

• snookyjoe1980 By  snookyjoe1980
    02.27.14

I have one of these for my dogs!! I have had this for product for 3 yeats now and my cocker spaniel likes it more than a regular nail trimmer. A+++ product

• Sapphireswolf By  Sapphireswolf
    02.03.14

I wouldn't recommend using this tool. its too loud and scares the dogs when you try to use it your better off investing in a cordless Dremmel Drill for about $15 more

• tammiehickey2012 By  tammiehickey2012
    02.02.14

I think is to loud it make it seem intimidating