Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter Filling Squares Review Page 3 of 25 | SheSpeaks

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    07.20.15

Excellent chocolate. The peanut butter is very creamy.

• unyi5465 By  unyi5465
    06.21.15

I love chocolate more than normal. This chocolate is too good.

• cassandracole By  cassandracole
    04.11.15

Can do no wrong with any Ghirardelli products. Make great gifts for anyone with a sweet tooth.

• colorvegas By  colorvegas
    04.09.15

These are my favorite kind of chocolates ever to get. I love the milk and raspberry along with the peanut butter. I would gift give these to anyone.

• ashleah By  ashleah
    04.09.15

I tried the salted caramel... Ate the entire bag! I used to live in sf, been to the factory... LOVE Ghirardelli!!!:)

• Diamny11 By  Diamny11
    04.06.15

The Ghirardelli chocolate is always delicious. This flavor is good for peanut better lovers but there others I m addicted to.

• AnarchyAngel By  AnarchyAngel
    04.02.15

These are so yummy I have a hard time just eating one. A great little treat to throw in your bag or purse for when that craving hits.

• nicthechick By  nicthechick
    03.20.15

Sugar and salt, what a great combo!

• HappilyYoungAndMarried By  HappilyYoungAndMarried
    03.20.15

Yummy. I bought these for my sister for Valentine's Day. They were on sale, but the price is usually reasonable.

• Jennyfr By  Jennyfr
    02.13.15

Not one of my favorites in this brand but still good.

• mmtinga By  mmtinga
    02.08.15

I love most all Ghirardelli products, and as much as I love peanut butter. this particular combo falls slightly short of the mark for me. I was not fond of this particular peanut butter. The chocolate of the candy was sonderful as usual.

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    01.31.15

sooo good,definitely a treat

• Foximimi By  Foximimi
    01.13.15

Chocolate is great but with peanut butter notes much. Guess I'm used to reeses.

• Jennayyyyy18 By  Jennayyyyy18
    12.10.14

These little morsels of goodness will leave you wanting more. the chocolate is so delicios and it really does melt in your mouth. these are the perfect snack for someone who needs some choco therapy.

• kloveone818 By  kloveone818
    12.06.14

I love this chocolate. It's rich and creamy and just the right size to satisfy your craving.