Nintendo DS | SheSpeaks

• divalady963 By  divalady963
    07.03.13

As far as handheld gaming systems go, the DS was first of it's kind!! Being so new, it was implemented wonderfully. A simple gaming device that managed to acheive the combination of touch and buttons incredibly. My nephew, my husband, and myself love it!

• keml2007 By  keml2007
    06.13.13

my kids love them and they have wireless on them so they are able to use them for homework too

• Melodyb01 By  Melodyb01
    05.29.13

Fun and handy when waiting during appts.

• hipmommychick By  hipmommychick
    03.12.13

My daughter likes her DS but when she got it at age 5, it was a little too advanced for her. Now that she is able to use it effectively, she wants a DSi. She takes it on car trips and to her grandparents house.

• jhill0420 By  jhill0420
    02.23.13

I love my ds. It took a while for me t get used to the two screens, but for the types of games I play, it is great. I am into the brain/puzzle games. Have only played brain age and puzzle quest. I find the ds has a good battery life and good graphics. It is easy to use and small enough t bring places in your purse.

• jennifervang80 By  jennifervang80
    12.31.12

I like my ds. But I don't like the fact that there are not many options for The Sims. They repeatedly do the same action and it gets boring after a while.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

awesome game system so much fun...kids adore them wish they were cheaper

• ezy2remember By  ezy2remember
    12.13.12

I bought all 3 of my kids this game system and for a while their eyes never seemed to leave the screen. They loved their DS, but here it is a year later and all 3 of them are sitting in my desk drawer with mass amounts of games to them and collecting dust. They lost interest in their DS's and havent played them since.

• cjmommy84 By  cjmommy84
    12.03.12

i love my ds. my dad got it for me as a Christmas gift i love that it is so interactive like when you have to blow in the mic to get past things or that you have to make cretin movements on the touch screen to make it work i think my fav game that i have played so far is Phinious and Ferb

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    12.03.12

My autistic son can navigate this very well