Nintendo DS Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• KelseaCole By  KelseaCole
    12.02.12

Always keeps my little brother busy!

• Paperdoll13 By  Paperdoll13
    11.25.12

I don't own one, but was playing with my sisters it's so awesome, I wanted to buy one for myself.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    10.13.12

I love the ds it has alot of learning games for it wich is great for my kids.

• Galina By  Galina
    09.27.12

I have 4 and 7 year old boys and they love this game! I think we have now about 20 games for it and collection keeps growing. It is excellent for long car trips and times when you need simply to kill time like in airport.

• bndixon111 By  bndixon111
    09.13.12

bought this for my son, he loves it. well worth the money paid

• lizag2012 By  lizag2012
    09.08.12

i bought this for my kids for christmas two years ago and its still functioning good. my kids love it. i do too. i play this device sometimes.

• wlroberts By  wlroberts
    09.04.12

I have a DSi love the camra features plus I can take it with me any where.

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

Its so addicting I cant stop playing on it! The takes are so fun si u can never get bored a great way to waste time and just amazing!! Worth every penny!!

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    07.30.12

Love my DS!! I hardly use it now but, I was addicted to it when I first got it. There are so many games for the DS that it's hard to get bored.

• SouthernBudget By  SouthernBudget
    07.22.12

For Christmas, we got our 6 year old son a DS. If we had known how great it would be, we would have gotten one for each of our children. The range of games, the ease of use, and the fantastic screen make this a reliable form of entertainment for any age.

• prochs By  prochs
    07.12.12

We have 4 ds's and we all love them. We like it cause the kids can take it in the car and not fight and we all can play together.

• hardcorexpiink By  hardcorexpiink
    07.10.12

WE HAVE 2 DS' IN OUR HOUSEHOLD AND WE LOVE THEM! THEY ARE ALSO GREAT FOR THE KIDS TO HAVE IN THE CAR ON ROAD TRIPS AND SUCH. ESP SINCE THEY CAN PLUG IN A HEAD SET AND PARENTS DONT HAVE TO BE BOTHERED BY THE NOISE

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    05.19.12

My husband bought me a DS back before he was my husband and we were in college. He got it so I would be occupied during our long drive to school, etc. I didn't care much for the games that came with it, and I didn't like the small screen. I also didn't really care much for the dual screen. I did like the touch pen that came with it, and it is very portable and easy to use, but that's all I liked about it. I ended up giving it to my niece, who enjoyed it much more than I did.

• mom14043 By  mom14043
    04.09.12

Ok I'm going to say I'm a DS Addicted gal, I love skill games and Nintendo gives me the fix to keep my brain going. I love that it's so portable. I can pop it in my purse and go. My kids love it because we can not only play the gameboy advance games but also the ds games. They've come out with other versions of the DS but I will stick with the old standard because we love old school nintendo. Great product great price love it!

• mzzkitty By  mzzkitty
    12.04.11

I was given this for my birthday by my teenage kids. At first I was taken aback - but they told me it would make my 60 minute train commute fly by, and they weren't kidding. With the variety of games - simple to complex it keeps me occupied and I arrive at work ready to go.