Method All Surface Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• kima86 By  kima86
    04.05.09

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Method products! I can't say enough good things about them. I was first introduced to them through HSN when they were offering free shipping on certain Method products if your purchase totaled $40 or more. I got this cleaner in 2 scents - the pink grapefruit (love the smell) and the cucumber (very light, clean fragrance). I also picked up the cleaning wipes in pink grapefruit, the window cleaner, the shower cleaner and the tub & tile cleaner. I also bought the 2-pack of their microfiber cleaning cloths. Haven't discovered a bad one in the bunch and have since gone to Target to buy their dishwasher tablets, their version of Soft Scrub (Le Scrub, I think), the O Mop and some of their hand soap. Fantastic!

• rolopari By  rolopari
    03.02.09

I love Method products. I spray it on grease and it wipes up with no problem. Method is the only cleaning product I use now.