e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Makeup Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• josmommy By  josmommy
    11.03.10

I have tried a few of there products and really liked them.

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    11.03.10

I've heard great things about Elf makeup. I'm going to have to buy some & check it out for myself.

• ibahowell By  ibahowell
    11.03.10

They are now selling in my Super Target!!! Love the price, and it is great makeup!

• triedit2 By  triedit2
    11.02.10

tried this stuff and my skin reacted badly, have had no problems with Bare Minerals or Youngblood, but elf made me breakout and itch. the foundation was a bit too sheer but the concealor had good coverage -- DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!

• gr8belief By  gr8belief
    11.02.10

e.l.f. cosmetics in general are a great bargain for great products. e.l.f. minerals are great, too, for the price. limited color selection, but worth a try! always look for coupons online before you order. also, they are available in retail stores sometimes, but never the whole collection.

• krissy992 By  krissy992
    10.20.10

I have some of the ELF 1$ line items and for their price, they rock. The only mineral makeup I have tried is the mineral foundation and I honestly have to say, for 5$, it is just as good as any other mineral makeup. It is great and does not dry your skin out and cause breakouts. If you have never tried ELF, you really need to! I am actually trying to save up for the 150$ master set on their site because I love it so much and I want to try out all of their 1$ line.

• toofaced By  toofaced
    09.11.10

I love ELF. Great quality for an amazing price!

• luvs2travel By  luvs2travel
    09.09.10

I received ELF Brightening Eye Color shadows from and friend and love them. So when I found a 5 pack of ELF berry flavored lipgloss thought why not, well not crazy about the lipgloss I find it to have a funky taste definitely not berry.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    08.05.10

All products that I have tried by E.L.F. are great!

• immahappycamper By  immahappycamper
    07.19.10

I also bought my elf in the 60% sale, Got my things after 10 which isnt bad considering the circumstances ( they were overloaded) and the price! I love my MIneral makeup makes me look airbrushed and SO much cheaper than Bare minerals! I will NEVER go back!

• naikgee By  naikgee
    07.13.10

I ordered my first elf haul about a week ago but it hasn't been shipped yet. They had a 60% everything sale and I guess they just got bombarded with a ton of orders. But I am eagerly waiting to finally try elf!

• bernicecookie By  bernicecookie
    07.11.10

I actually had a really good experience with the e.l.f. line, especially the powder; though I bought it a few shades too dark, it covered over so perfectly I got to see what I looked like with a tan! ( I may post the pics later.) If you're on a budget (yooo-hooo, college kids!) you may want to try peeking around some drug/grocery stores, you may be lucky enough to find some e.l.f. p.s I don't know about you, but I get a kick out of the name. ^-^

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    02.02.10

the foundation and concealer didn't work for my skin. I'm a NC45 in mac, the elf mineral foundation and concealer were tooo pink on my skin. But the lip sticks, lip glosses, eyeliners, bronzer are good. The eyeshadows are the bomb Oh also the eye shadow primer is super good!

• boverturf By  boverturf
    10.02.09

E.L.F offers so many wonderful products and at a price no one can beat!

• sfabian85 By  sfabian85
    09.30.09

It works wonders on my skin. I have problems with liquid and regular powder because i sweat a lot and then products clog my pores, which lead to break outs. The products are so rich. i am a woman of color and I always have problems finding that make that compliments my complexion. Not to mention, the make up has high end attributes but drug store prices. Who could turn down a product like that?!