Target Circo Toddler clothes | SheSpeaks

08.17.13

LOVE TARGET BRAND

• stephabrat By  stephabrat
    06.20.13

i love picking out cute clothes for my family and i love it more when they're at a good price and still cute

• sajsmith21 By  sajsmith21
    06.19.13

Cute clothes that are a great price! They are appropriate for the age, which is hard to find these day.

• vathens6 By  vathens6
    09.17.12

Cute clothes and very affordable.

• christina_weaver03 By  christina_weaver03
    02.02.11

Great price and very cute styles and patterns.

• asalinas02 By  asalinas02
    09.14.10

The prices are great for the pieces they offer but do not buy them if you expect them to hold their color or shape for very long. I have found that if I wash them in cold and allow them to air dry then they do last longer but they can not be passed down from one child to another. These are great play clothes and I do not feel guilty about cutting them up to be used as cleaning rags later when they are no longer wearable.

• miss0ctober By  miss0ctober
    12.01.09

I only purchase circo on the clearance rack. I love how the clothes can be a little trendy, but they wear out so much faster than other clothes. They also run on the small side.

• jennrapko By  jennrapko
    09.11.09

I've always liked the things I've picked out. It's not he best quality, but for the price you really can't complain. Plus, my son grew out of his clothes so quickly, they all held up pretty well.

• pinkda9 By  pinkda9
    08.15.09

i love these clothes. with a 2 year old everything gets stained and torn up. but at walmart they have racks and shelves of circo clothes sometimes for as little as $2-3 for seperates. awesome deal on well made clothing.

• humblefoodsnob By  humblefoodsnob
    07.25.09

We too love Circo clothes. We've found them to be inexpensive yet a great value and durable as well. We have twin 4 year olds and an 8 month old. The baby clothes are not very telling as he outgrows them so fast, but the toddler/young girls clothes are fantastic! We bought the girls capris with adjustable waists in the summer of '07 and the girls were able to wear them as capris, then as knee shorts, and finally as regular shorts. And we were able to give them away in great condition. As for stains; if I treat them in a somewhat timely manner they don't set in. We try to buy Circo clothes whenever we can!