Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.

• Danii88 By  Danii88
    12.28.14

I love hummus and the hummus is great. Specifically with the red peppers I would prefer their to be more. you really dont have enough to spread it throughout the whole entire thing of hummus.

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.26.14

Sabra hummus has the best flavor of all the commercially available hummus. Roasted red pepper is the family favorite. Hummus also tastes good as a sauce on plain cooked vegetables (like microwave steamers if you need a quick vegetarian meal). I am so happy to see hummus as a mainstream product.

• OUTSPOKEN8 By  OUTSPOKEN8
    09.04.14

Love the flavor,aroma,texture, and my picky eaters loved it as much as I.Great healthy food choice to combine with healthy pita chips or veggies as a lunch on the go or for parties.It can be purchased in bulk at discount clubs!

• katfos By  katfos

• mreal1 By  mreal1
    08.21.14

First tried this hummus at one of those food tasting kiosks they set up at Costco, Sam's Club, BJ's, etc., and I absolutely FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! I loved it so much, I bought the bulk size from Sam's Club. Perfect when paired with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, basically and fingerfood that you can either dip or spread something on!

• kellryn917 By  kellryn917
    03.22.14

My favorite flavor!!! Awesome taste and great texture

• perrytyra By  perrytyra
    03.12.14

One of my favorite brands of hummus. I think I like every flavor they make of this brand. I do like to make my own hummus. I buy this brand of Hummus when it is on sale.

• dreamwithcolorr By  dreamwithcolorr
    08.05.13

Love love looove this and its a healthy snack/meal!

• nanaof4n1 By  nanaof4n1
    08.03.13

Love this stuff...great as a snack with celery.

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

I love this Brand! I have tried others an this is the most flavorful of them all I use it in chicken recipes and for dipping. I like the fact that they fancy it up with the garnish ontop.