Every Day with Rachel Ray Magazine | SheSpeaks

• KasperGrl KasperGrl
    06.30.17

Fun cooking magazine

I am such a big fan of Rachael Ray and I love this magazine! I love all the different kinds of recipes included.
  • oklahomagal oklahomagal
    03.08.09

I wish this magazine had more of the simple, fast recipes. And more on the budget recipes so you don't need so many expensive things. I will probally not renew this because I don't feel that its for me.

• elizabethseibel By  elizabethseibel
    07.07.10

This magazine has such a great variety of recipes to try out. I like the layout of the magazine and all the vibrant colors. I enjoy this magazine most because of the layouts and the way the articles are written.

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    05.19.10

This is my favorite food magazine. I love how it has a weekly menu that tears out. Its always fun to skip to the last page to see the actor/actress she interviews.

• susanvub By  susanvub
    07.09.09

I have been a fan of Rachael Ray for many, many years. So, when she came out with her mag, I subscribed right away. I am proud to say I have every issue and go back to many of them to find great and simple recipes....whenever I have made a RR dish for friends or family, everyone loves it! I even bought a subscription for my sister-in-law as a present a few years back and have kept renewing it for her each year. She loves it ask much as I do!

• RHibbard By  RHibbard
    05.31.09

Rachael Ray definitely has a lot of DELICIOUS recipes in her magazine! However, I have noticed that many of them are very complex--they take longer to make than the amount of time I typically have, and they call for ingredients and spices that I don't usually stock.

• Latsyrc728 By  Latsyrc728
    03.21.09

I love this magazine! I have several food magazines and Rachael's is the best by far! It has lots of yummy receipes that are easy for everyday people to make!

• oklahomagal By  oklahomagal
    03.08.09

• carebear83 By  carebear83
    02.25.09

I love this magazine. I like how it includes recipes for people of different skill levels and budgets. I find the magazine informative and fun!

• ckwildcat By  ckwildcat
    02.24.09

I love this magazine. So many different types of recipes- complex to super easy with unexpected combinations of ingredients.

• generic1234 By  generic1234
    02.18.09

This magazine is great! I don't think her recipes are all that difficult to put together, which is nice as a working mom when the last thing I want to tackle after a long day at work is making a big meal.