Boppy Nursing Pillow | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

Love the Boppy pillow

I love my Boppy nursing pillow. I've had two throughout my three kids; it is an absolute must have. Especially if you are a c section mommy like me. It makes breastfeeding so much easier! You can also use it as a way to prop up baby and use it as a seat, or just a way to hold baby. I love it. I'd highly recommend getting a couple covers.

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    09.12.15

I love my boppy! It helped so much the first couple months when I would feed my son. Now 6 months later we still use it for the other uses that it can be used for.

• momoffunnykids By  momoffunnykids
    09.11.15

I found using the boppy (with both of my kids) as a tool to help when nursing, not comfortable at all. The boppy is supposed to go around you as a support and you set the baby while in your arms on the boppy but it would not fit around me comfortably and kept pushing away from my body so the baby and my arms would drop though the hole. Especially since I had a C-section, it would hurt me more than help to use it for nursing support. Now, I do love it to prop my baby on so she can watch me to she can hold toys in her hand since she cannot fully support herself yet. It helps keep her from rolling over. I did the same with my first child as well and found it to be useful when they are starting to sit up on their own, it helps stabilize them to sit up longer and strengthens their abdominal muscles. My oldest child, now 3 yrs old, loves to use it as a pillow on the floor to watch cartoons too.

• kvila1989 By  kvila1989
    08.19.15

I loved the boppy pillow when my baby was a newborn for breast feeding its thick and holds with great support. Now that she's on sippy cups I use with her still!

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.17.15

I hardly used this pillow. I won't be buying it again.

• khyaiin By  khyaiin
    07.21.15

I absolutely love my boppy pillow. While I can breastfeed my child without it, I certainly find it considerably more comfortable to use it. I found it very helpful when she was a newborn and I was struggling to figure out the best way to feed her. Not only is it useful for breastfeeding, it helped with tummy time when my baby hated it and was a good prop when she was just learning to sit up. I think she practically lived on the thing, because there are hardly any pictures of her in the beginning without the pillow in some part of the background. Best thing ever. I tried another one that I received as a gift, but liked the boppy much better.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

This has proven to be a great product with both of my children not only when I nursed them but as they learned to sit up and for tummy time. I continued to use the Boppy pillow even after my babies outgrew its original purposes for comfort on airplane rides because refrigerator was something they were familiar with and refrigerator made a good body pillow for them as toddlers!

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.17.15

This is a lifesaver. they are super comfortable, durable, and easy to clean. We still love our boppy pillows.

• kaay_veee By  kaay_veee
    06.17.15

helps a lot on getting baby to attach to the nipple.

• sgordon38 By  sgordon38
    06.16.15

The Boppy has been one of the most useful baby products for me through nursing. It did take time to get used to but so does nursing. Another pro to the Boppy is that you can get different covers for when you need to wash one or if you have another baby you can decorate your bobby to their gender!

• Ciara_1024 By  Ciara_1024
    06.10.15

This is a mommy must have, not only did i use to breast feed my baby but i also used it for tummy time, to help support him when sitting down and also it helped me sleep so much better when i was pregnant.