Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• ccrunnerchic By  ccrunnerchic
    08.25.10

I loved all 4 of the books. I can't wait to see the movie!

• Jessica6343 By  Jessica6343
    08.21.10

I was so excited for this book. So excited I went to one of those midnight book releases for the first time. There was so much that could have been done with book four! Half of the book's setting is in one place and there is this HUGE buildup and then no climax. This book was a hit and miss. I imagine the author maybe was behind her deadline and rushed through the whole thing. There's so many contradictions in her concept of vampires it's ridiculous and when you know what happened I was completely confused "like how is this possible when you said your vampires can't even cry?" I can't wait to see what they do with this for the movie because Eclipse had a bit of action. Overall the story ended too perfect not that I was looking for some literary HP ending.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I loved this book, and i read it a trillion times.

• Leanonme707 By  Leanonme707
    07.14.10

My favorite of the four!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    07.08.10

I thought that the book started to head downhill after the second installment came out. i wasn't too much of a fan, but you got to keep reading on right? I can't leave something half way. I thought that Bella in this book acted so out of character...sometimes i find myself wondering what the author was thinking when she wrote this or that. either way, i'm just glad i am finished with it.

• notheragain By  notheragain
    02.24.09

I loved the rest of the Twilight series, particularly Eclipse, which I thought was fantastic, but didn't particularly enjoy Breaking Dawn. I had problems with the pacing of the book--it seemed to plod in some parts and race past other parts. I felt some of the characterizations were a bit off, and really couldn't stand Reneesme. I will say I like it better with the passage of time than I did after I first completed it, and many of my friends enjoyed it much better than I did. I really would like another book or two from some of the other characters' perspective, such as Jacob, or Leah, and hope someday Midnight Sun is published to read more from Edward's perspective.