Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint | SheSpeaks

• kreiter kreiter
    08.25.14

The smell of this lotion is to die for, but to me the thick feeling it leaves in your hands is the failing factor for me. You can imagine yourself in a luxurious massage spa, but then left with a thick layer of lotion you want to wipe off right away. Not for me but I'd still recommend it.

• sandrabeach By  sandrabeach
    08.26.14

I like to use this product in a warm bath added with mineral salt. It smell great and help me relax. Great after a long day at work.

• kreiter By  kreiter
    08.25.14

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

the ultimate in stress relief!! I have been using this product for over 15 years!! I have the candle, the body wash, the hand cream, the bath salts, and the lotion; I really do!!!! If I have had a stressful day, I light up my Stress Relief candle, and rub the lotion all over my upper shoulders and collar bone, or even better, have my husband do it!

• boogles145 By  boogles145
    04.10.14

I love this, I used it right out of the shower and I could immediately feel it softening my soles. I use this 3-4 times a month now!

• pearl7658 By  pearl7658
    02.20.14

wow what a product not only do I use the lotion but I also use the body wash and what a scent believe it or not it really does help relive the stress of the day and I am so selfish with it I will tell all my friends about how well it works but when my daughter asked me to use some of mine I said no then went out and bought her, her own and now we both use it and love it

• JLFahie By  JLFahie
    02.19.14

Works wonders! My 4 year old had horribly dry skin and This product work wonders on it.

• kayla87 By  kayla87
    10.17.13

I love this product it feally works and smells great

• LadyDeeJ By  LadyDeeJ
    10.17.13

I'm so In love with Bath and Body works Aromatherapy line! It really helps me to relax.

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    10.10.13

I love this collection. It smells great and and feels great on my skin.

• jessbc By  jessbc
    07.05.13

seems too really work and it also lasts a while