Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• misssdenise By  misssdenise
    08.21.10

I just heard in the news they have increased their prices dramatically over the past year, as they continue to talk about cutting prices. You get the impression they have low prices but if you pay close attention you can tell they are quietly raising the prices to match standard grocery store prices. They should just advertise and not keep saying lower prices, when they are creeping up.

• tigaston By  tigaston
    08.06.10

I don't consider myself a crusader (at least not since the sixties), but the practices of Wal-Mart's corporate just make my blood boil. I don't go there anymore. I know that they are cheap and it is 1 of 3 stores here, so I will have to pay more. So be it. Can one person make a difference? Maybe only to myself.

• gwenspeaks By  gwenspeaks
    08.04.10

I use to be in walmart all the time, i guess you could say it was my favorite superstore but not anymore there are several registers and only a few open at a time this causees you to be in the store twice as long than you planned which is very annouying we spend more time on line than we do shopping

• buckeyegirl7 By  buckeyegirl7
    07.27.10

I am so glad I checked this discussion out, I just requested my free samples from Wal-Mart, this is awesome!!!!

• MommysWishList By  MommysWishList
    07.26.10

Walmart experiences for me vary from store to store. I could not review Walmart as a whole because of this. As an experienced shopper and shopping blogger, if it were the only store in my town, I would however feel satisfied that I was getting the lowest or near the lowest prices for every category of product. If I were in a big city with lots of grocery store competition, BUT only wanted to shop one store per week for convenience sake, I would shop Walmart. Personally, my neighborhood Walmart is a store I avoid at all costs. But I will drive 20 miles out of my way to visit a "lovely" Walmart to get the fantastic prices AND have a nice shopping experience.

• mom2girlz By  mom2girlz
    07.20.10

Shop here all the time, great prices for a family on a budget. If you need help finding something, forget it, staff is unfriendly and not helpful at all! I realize they probably don't get paid that well, but it's your job to provide customer service. I also don't agree with the way they treat their vendors and have heard negative comments regarding the treatment of female employees. If those few issues would get resolved, I would rate Walmart @ 5 stars because of their selection and their prices.

• alisonhascash By  alisonhascash
    07.20.10

ITS THE EVERYTHING STORE THE BEST

• IKAMIA By  IKAMIA
    07.18.10

NO NEED TO SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE...THEY HAVE EVERYTHING

• Dyiemond By  Dyiemond
    07.17.10

The everything store. I like the free stuff also.

• palm23 By  palm23
    07.15.10

i love walmart they have everything from make up to groceries