Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• gwenspeaks By  gwenspeaks
    08.04.10

I use to be in walmart all the time, i guess you could say it was my favorite superstore but not anymore there are several registers and only a few open at a time this causees you to be in the store twice as long than you planned which is very annouying we spend more time on line than we do shopping

• buckeyegirl7 By  buckeyegirl7
    07.27.10

I am so glad I checked this discussion out, I just requested my free samples from Wal-Mart, this is awesome!!!!

• MommysWishList By  MommysWishList
    07.26.10

Walmart experiences for me vary from store to store. I could not review Walmart as a whole because of this. As an experienced shopper and shopping blogger, if it were the only store in my town, I would however feel satisfied that I was getting the lowest or near the lowest prices for every category of product. If I were in a big city with lots of grocery store competition, BUT only wanted to shop one store per week for convenience sake, I would shop Walmart. Personally, my neighborhood Walmart is a store I avoid at all costs. But I will drive 20 miles out of my way to visit a "lovely" Walmart to get the fantastic prices AND have a nice shopping experience.

• mom2girlz By  mom2girlz
    07.20.10

Shop here all the time, great prices for a family on a budget. If you need help finding something, forget it, staff is unfriendly and not helpful at all! I realize they probably don't get paid that well, but it's your job to provide customer service. I also don't agree with the way they treat their vendors and have heard negative comments regarding the treatment of female employees. If those few issues would get resolved, I would rate Walmart @ 5 stars because of their selection and their prices.

• alisonhascash By  alisonhascash
    07.20.10

ITS THE EVERYTHING STORE THE BEST

• IKAMIA By  IKAMIA
    07.18.10

NO NEED TO SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE...THEY HAVE EVERYTHING

• Dyiemond By  Dyiemond
    07.17.10

The everything store. I like the free stuff also.

• palm23 By  palm23
    07.15.10

i love walmart they have everything from make up to groceries

• kathie16 By  kathie16
    07.15.10

The samples are great and some come with coupons!

• barbara2 By  barbara2
    07.15.10

i heard about this on the trya show thought i would see what its about i love free stuff