Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer

Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer

4.5
              Rated #5 in Shaving & Hair Removal
441 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

My husband loves the feel of his skin after using this product! Many shaving aids have a tendency to break him out but this works great on his sensitive skin!

Got this for my husband, he uses the pro fusion razors and was excited to try this product. He likes it and says it keeps his skin feeling smooth

my hubby said it works great, no more feeling dry after shaving. smelled great and made his face so soft

My husband love this and it smelled so awesome..i will think about buying this again because i love the way it smells on him and he said it made his skin very smooth also...

My husband tried this and loved it. It doesn't burn and it greatly reduces the amount of redness and irritation.

This is a great product for aftershave. My hubby is loving it. He is even shaving (when he doesn't need to) just so he can apply the moisturizer.

My hubby loved this moisturizer. He said it didn't burn at all after using it like traditional aftershave. He wants me to get more now!

The scent isn't overly powerful. I like that as strong scents give me a headache. I think I liked it more than my husband. But he doesn't have a problem with dry skin or irritation from shaving either.

My husband was impressed that their was no burning after using this product.He like the smell and loved this product.

Gave this my husband to try & he loved it. He's never used a product like this before & wasn't sure about it.. But after he used it & he was very impressed.

Hubby and sons both liked using this though the scent could be toned down a little.

This product DOESNOT dry your skin. No burning. I would totally recommend this. My hubby ADORED THIS:DD

This product doesnt dry your skin. No burning or stinging. I would totally recommend this. Loved it .

My husband fell in love with this - he used it immediately and did not have any issues with sensitivity and said it made his face feel cool and refreshed. I enjoyed the subtle, manly scent - sometimes these products go overboard but this was just right!

i received this in my she speaks p and g product kit. I got a full size my husband was excited that something I got in the mail was for him :) I test and review products as a hobby. There for I said he needed to try it. I have a clean shaven husband with a soft face with out razor burn sting I think this product is great.