L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

4.1
              Rated #253 in Makeup - Face
443 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I was excited when I received the loreal bb cream in the mail and i couldn't wait to try it. I applied it as a tinted moisturizer with just a translucent powder on top. I did not see any difference in coverage. I looked exactly as I did before I had applied it. I was so disappointed because it went on so smoothly and it felt very lightweight, but I didn't like the results.

Unfortunately, this product didn't really give the results I was hoping for. As a woman of color, I chose the "deep" shade. But the product made my skin look "ashy" and not very flattering. I tried it for several days consistently to see if I could see any difference and there wasn't any in the way my skin looked after the product was applied. I've used Origins brand of BB cream and its deep shade was fantastic.

For years, I've been using Asian BB Creams especially from Korea. I was curious to try American brand BB Cream and I had the chance to try this brand, L'Oreal BB Cream. Unfortunately, I felt it didn't compare. It had a light coverage and did not cover my acne. It also doesn't completely oxide to my skin tone. It's darker, but I'm thankful for a chance to try this product.

I wanted to love this. I love many BB creams, but this was a big MISS. First, it wasnt moisturizing enough, even for my oily skin. I had high hopes for the color blending, but it would go on white and dry orangutan orange. It didnt seem to break me out,. Maybe if one had dark skin tone I'd recommend it.

What you need to know: Very light weight, nice color though seems to comes out slightly pasty on my medium (slightly tan) skin tone, not great for those of us with dry skin and I got the product for free from SheSpeaks. ?- After trying the new L?Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream 2 or 3 times, I?ve decided that it?s not the product or me. First of all, it comes out of the bottle as a white liquid- which is kind of cool when you rub it in and the white turns into a nice skin tone color. It?s also super lightweight and thin. However, because it?s so thin, it doesn?t cover as much as I?d like it too and it definitely does not work well on dry skin. Lets just say it felt more drying than anything? I didn?t feel a hint of moisture. That being said, the drying effect leaves a very nice matte, satin finish. The color was also nice, though it did seen to leave a slight white-ish sheer (which in reality I could live with). L?Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream retails for $10.95 for 1 fl oz. and is available in four shades. I recommend L?Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream as a primer or for teens or women who like a VERY light foundation over their entire face. I definitely do not recommend it as a concealer of any sort or even as a general use BB Cream for the average user. Like I mentioned above, L?Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream was set to me for free from SheSpeaks- if your not already on there- is a fun forum for women to chat and review new products. In return, I?ve provided this post, a fully honest opinion and review of the product.

After blending it well, I still saw scars even after two applications of the product. I didn?t feel like I was wearing heavy makeup. It was light, and almost like a second skin. However, to get the coverage I need for my scars I used my own L?Oreal product to cover these flaws. That worked well, and my product blended easily with the Medium-toned BB Cream. Read more: http://mommydoesblog.com/2013/03/loreal-paris-magicbbcream-review/#ixzz2Mj5fEyD8

The cream was too heavy and it caused my skin to break out. I tried it for a week, and I didn't like how my skin looked and felt after those 7 days.

This was my first experience with a BB Cream. I tried it a few times and I just didn't like it at all. I went light when applying I didn't use much but it left my skin looking dull and ashy. It didn't work well for me at all. I haven't tried any other BB Cream but I have used a tinted moisturizer which works better for me personally. I wouldn't recommend this to any of my friends unless they like the ashy look as well.

After reading great reviews about this product, I was excited to try this product. I used it for about 2 weeks, over my sunscreen, alone and at night, over my moisturizer. This product claims it Prime, Perfect, Hydrate, and Correct. I didn't find this to be true because: 1. it isn't enough to be a moisturizer, I am someone with combination skin and I was left with dry patches. 2. does not smooth out your skin; it lacks texture to say it is a primer, 3. a concealer corrects, not this, 4. provides no coverage. I had high hopes for this bb cream but in the end, I was disappointed in it.

I was really looking forward to trying this product, however once I received the tube and read the ingredients it contained acrylates - an ingredient in many products that I am allergic to. Sorry to say I could not try it.

I was excited to try this product but after using it, I'm disappointed. It didn't do anything for me. I was hoping it would help even out my skin tone, but after applying it, the dark spots were more pronounced. I really couldn't tell the difference in my skin at all.

I usually wear the light shade in numerous other BB creams but this brand was way too dark. Even with a light application I looked very orange. I tried it 3 times and even had coworkers comment on my complexion. I was not happy with this product.

I have to admit that I'm not a huge L'oreal fan since they still live in the stone ages and test on animals. But I decided to try this BB cream for SheSpeaks since 1) I really enjoy this community and 2) as an aesethetician I hope to shed some light on the ingredients in this product. I am in my thirties but suffer with acne cosmetica. I will break out from artifical colors, silicones, etc. At first glance I noticed skin conditioning ingredients & hydrating ingredients, isononyl isononatnoate & glycerin. Then I just got stressed out reading the ingredients. Holy Geez, it's a huge list! Does a product really need that many ingredients? Of course I saw the silicone based polymers which I knew would cause a breakout. I then noticed some irritating ingredients such as phenoxyethanol and bismuth oxychloride. Really L'oreal? Your product needs all this? Anyways I do have a light skin tone but I"m not the fairest, I usually am the 2nd or 3rd from the lightest color available and the shade Light was way too dark on me. I had a huge mask of demarcation. I also found this product very hard to spread evenly. Once I was able to spread I noticed that it didn't cover anything. My redness and dark circles were still clearly visible only now with a too dark shade of foundation. One week later all those breakouts came to a surface from the silicones. I would not recommend this product or ever use this again.

This was not for me. It made my skin look ashy, it did not illuminate, even out my skin tone nor did it perfect anything. As a primer it still gives off an ashy effect however, it does prevent your foundation from oxidizing quickly.

I was disappointed! It didn't cover like i had thought it was going to. Plus it made my face look orange. It just didn't blend well and it made my face look dull.