L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

4.1
              Rated #252 in Makeup - Face
443 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I was quite impressed with my free sample of Loreal BB cream from Shespeaks. The previous BB cream I had tried was actually the color of foundation, while the Loreal BB cream came out white, and went on like foundation. I didn't know it changed color until I looked at my makeup pad. It did seem to make my skin a little glowier, which is nice. I am not a big makeup person, but if I need quick coverage, I pick this up and use it.

Obsessed with this BB Cream - so smooth, flawless, and gives me a dewy glow. Doesn't at all feel heavy or cakey. Check out my full review on my blog: http://bit.ly/ZaxZSO

I really liked this product. The best Bb cream I ever used. Love it!

When I was given the chance to try this out and review this product. I was excited the presentation when it arrived was nice. I have oily skin some reddness and uneveness. I don't get breakouts and I have Fair/Light skin in tone. Reference NW20 I received the BB cream in Medium I really thought it would be too dark. Well it's not it goes on great and matches my skin-tone well. I heard on YT that the Fair and Light versions come out oranger when it sets. Well I did test them in store & yes it did dry on me somewhat orangeish. So Medium is a perfect match for me. It's so nice and gives me that Healthy glow which is not something an oily person wants, but with this its the glow that I love & it looks great. I've used it everyday since getting it. I now use this daily as my go to work face instead of the usual foundation just b/c it's so much faster and easier to do in this at 5 am. It stays on all day and I only have to powder once. I love how it makes my face look and takes the redness away and makes my skin look flawless. While it dosesn't cover any freckles or pores which I didn't expect it to. I don't like covering my freckles I love them this just makes my skin feel and look great. I love that I blends so well and doesn't have a smell to it. I love this so much I have already purchased back ups of this so that I'm never to be without. It is my new staple added to my daily skincare routine. PS I also use this under my current foundation with no issues at all. All it does is add a smooth and redness free canvas. While it's not the traditional Asian BB cream it is lightweight and skin prefecting for my skin since I have minor issues with my skin at present time. Oh, and also I find that this works best when applied with fingers rather than a brush. I tried both methods and that's what works for me.

This product has saved me a ton of time each morning. I was using moisturizer, primer, and foundation. Now I have replaced all that with one product!

After using the bb cream for a few weeks I am over all very happy with it's light weight,moisturizing and so easy to use.

This was my first experience with a BB Cream and I love it! It is so light on my skin but it provides the coverage that I need. It will be perfect this summer for a little coverage but not a heavy make-up feeling. I was also amazed that the color really did match my complection perfectly.

i am so impressed by this BB cream. i tried clinique BB cream before and i didnt like it. so i decided if clinique expensive BB cream was bad store brand bb cream was also bad. i tried it as soon as i received the package just to give it a chance. i totally fell in love with it. i use it everyday. i am in love with this product. i feel naked without it lol. will definitely purchase in the future. so far about 15 of my friends purchased this bb cream and fell in love with it too.

I really liked this product. It starts off white and matches my skin color on point. It's light and looks great on me. It's really nice!

i got mine a couple of weeks ago, and have been using it ever since. well i LOVE it!!! It matches my skin tone perfectly, and it evens skin tone! i kove this bb cream, and i must say its the first time ive used one. im definetely gonna buy again and again.

This really is magic! It comes out white, but blends into your skin color perfectly. Immediately upon application, it smooths out skin imperfections, covers pores, and acne, and provides a wonderful primer base for all other makeup. Love!

I found this to be very helpful with my makeup application. This way, I don't have to use so many different products. I loved the texture it left on my face. I also went ahead and let my mother in law know. She admits she's lazy when it comes to makeup since she is ALWAYS IN A HURRY. I let her c how quick, easy and effortless it was to use the BB Cream so she went and bought one for herself. She lets me know every time she wears it how much she loves it and how she can't believe she didn't buy any sooner. Needless to say, her daughters bought it and my mom as well!!

I waited a couple of weeks before reviewing the BB cream just to make sure I liked it. I must say it works pretty good. This is my first time using BB cream so I wasn't sure how my skin would get since I have oily skin but I must say it didn't cause me to breakout at all. I used the BB cream has a moisturizer since I don't use makeup and it worked good for that. Has to conceal scars or anything like that I can't say how much it will work since I don't have any. Over all a pretty good product that I would recommend to friends and family.

I have never been a huge fan of liquid foundations. I have always preferred to use a light weight moisturizer and a loose powder. Why? I have found that I have such an odd skin tone, that I turn orange with liquid foundations. When I first opened my L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream and plut some on my finger, I was very surprised to see the product was white. Not orange, yellow, or tan. I could see miniscule beads inside the thin cream. My immediate thought was that this was going to be too light for my skin. After my first use, I was hooked. L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream goes on smooth and provides a nice even coverage. It blends perfectly with my skin color and does not leave the dreaded make-up line. It leaves a nice matte look on my face, not a greasy look, and definitely has enough coverage to hide some of my facial flaws. I also like that this product is inexpensive and is available at most of my local retailers!

I really like this BB Cream. I love how it feels on my face and how it makes my face look. It really is a great product in my opinion.