Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This is a great tool for lining eyes. It is very simple to use, goes on smooth, and lasts all day.

• cds900 cds900
    05.15.13

The brown color was more of a red in color after a half day of wearing it. The brown color faded away.

Video Reviews

• mosam11 By  mosam11     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.13

I don't typically wear makeup, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was easy to apply and went on smoothly, and it seemed to last all day. Seems like a great product!

• loni224 By  loni224     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.13

My favorite eye liner. Stays in place all day. Easy to apply without pulling your eye. Smooth.

• krystlbear By  krystlbear     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.13

I love using eyeliner. It brings out my eyes. It's a must have for me and this eyeliner is great.

• Ujjwala By  Ujjwala     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.25.12

I like this Covergirl eyeliner.It is very smooth and stays there for longer time.I love this product.

• Inamagura By  Inamagura     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.25.12

I love a defined look under my eyes. I think that it adds that much more to my eyes and really brings out their color.

• sweetnsassy By  sweetnsassy
    09.19.12

Love this eyeliner it goes on smooth!

• mommyof4boys By  mommyof4boys
    10.28.11

I love this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly. I love the color selection. I previously spent much more on other brands and have switched to Covergirl Point Plus Eyeliner, which has better results. I wear it everyday.

• flnangl82 By  flnangl82
    10.27.11

I LOVE this eyeliner. It is party of my daily routine, in fact it is the only make-up that I wear daily. It goes on so smoothly and looks great. My favorite part is that it sharpens itself so I don't have to worry about getting stabbed as it wears down. Writing this review makes me regret cheaping out last week and buying the kind that I have to sharpen. If I could do it over again I'd buy this one :(

• marsmom By  marsmom
    10.27.11

Just purchased this 2 weeks ago. I tend to stay away from drug store eyeliners because by the end of the day I am usually wearing it around my ankles...LOL. However, this one came in a package with the mascara I purchased so I figured I would try it out. I loved how smoothly it went on. I also like the smudger at the end that lets me blend the eyeliner in for a smokey look. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it lasted all day long and it stayed on just where I applied it. I like that I don't have to sharpen the pencil, I have ended up with wood in my eye and that is not a good thing. Love this product. I want to try it in other fun colors.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

Not too bad i have too say, nice colors, stays well and the point is nice!!