Luvs Diapers | SheSpeaks

• gwanita gwanita
    12.16.12

good price but don't really like how absorbent they were

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These diapers are cheap. And not just cheap money-wise, but cheaply made. I never know how people can stand to use these. Even when you take them out of the box, they feel SO thin. It's like putting a paper diaper on the baby. I only used half a bag of these one time - after that I just had to pitch them out. The baby's mess didn't stay in the diaper, they leaked all over the place, and every time my son peed in them the front of the actual diaper was moist - ew! I just could never use these again.

• stacychisholm By  stacychisholm
    05.18.10

I used this brand when my child went to a size 4

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    05.10.10

Luvs was our diaper of choice when my boys were younger. We tried all the different brands and this was the cheapest and held in leaks better than any other!

• Purplemommi By  Purplemommi
    04.25.10

Luvs are the only diapers I will use and it goes beyond price. Of course the price is a major plus but, we have tried Pampers, Huggies and store brand diapers and they just weren't as good. They are thinner, and more absorbent than other diapers. My son is on the slim side so I really like the way they fit him. I am pregnant again and I don't want any other diaper for my baby!

• Mommyof4ts By  Mommyof4ts
    04.24.10

Love Luvs! I have 4 kids, 2 of which are still in diapers and we swear by Luvs. Huggies left my children with really bad irritation and pampers were good but more expensive then Luvs. Luvs have never irritated my childrens bottoms like huggies, and they have never exploded open like pampers (what a mess cleaning up all that stuff that soaks up in the diaper) I would recommend Luvs to all my friends and anyone with kids!

• BlondieKAA By  BlondieKAA
    04.22.10

We absolutely love these diapers! We had so many problems with my son leaking, especially when he was newborn. Luvs were the only ones that he didn't have the problem with this. They're great price, and if you save your receipt and have leaking problems, they have a guarantee on their box saying they'll give you your money back. I'm assuming they would, but I've never had a problem with leaking with these diapers!

• CarlysMommy By  CarlysMommy
    04.12.10

My daughter has been out of diapers for about one year but Luvs was my diaper of choice. I tried several other brands before I settled on Luvs. Luvs were much cheaper than all the other brands and they always worked the best for my daughter. I tried all the different varieties of Pampers and Huggies and my daughter would end up leaking and having blow outs all the time. Pampers Baby Dry were actually the worst for my daughter because she leaked every single time she wore those - kind of ironic considering that they are called Baby Dry. We never had problems with leaks or blow outs when we used Luvs. Anyway, it was just a coincidence that Luvs are such a great value and they worked best for my daughter. I would highly recommend Luvs for anyone else looking for a good diaper at a great price. Also, the only place I could ever find Luvs was at Target.

• Beloved2809 By  Beloved2809
    04.09.10

I really LOVE Luvs Diapers. We are on strict budget, so we don't have to money to blow on pricey diapers. I tried Pampers, which I love but at 10 bucks and less diapers-it was a no brainer. I hate Huggies, they always leaked and the same with Parents Choice. I started using Luvs, and have not gone back!