Luvs Diapers | SheSpeaks

• gwanita gwanita
    12.16.12

good price but don't really like how absorbent they were

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These diapers are cheap. And not just cheap money-wise, but cheaply made. I never know how people can stand to use these. Even when you take them out of the box, they feel SO thin. It's like putting a paper diaper on the baby. I only used half a bag of these one time - after that I just had to pitch them out. The baby's mess didn't stay in the diaper, they leaked all over the place, and every time my son peed in them the front of the actual diaper was moist - ew! I just could never use these again.

• Mommyof4ts By  Mommyof4ts
    04.24.10

Love Luvs! I have 4 kids, 2 of which are still in diapers and we swear by Luvs. Huggies left my children with really bad irritation and pampers were good but more expensive then Luvs. Luvs have never irritated my childrens bottoms like huggies, and they have never exploded open like pampers (what a mess cleaning up all that stuff that soaks up in the diaper) I would recommend Luvs to all my friends and anyone with kids!

• BlondieKAA By  BlondieKAA
    04.22.10

We absolutely love these diapers! We had so many problems with my son leaking, especially when he was newborn. Luvs were the only ones that he didn't have the problem with this. They're great price, and if you save your receipt and have leaking problems, they have a guarantee on their box saying they'll give you your money back. I'm assuming they would, but I've never had a problem with leaking with these diapers!