Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• Faiththegray By  Faiththegray
    05.29.09

Same here I am not really into country, but good music is good music.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    04.27.09

I love this album. I'm not really a country music fan but I really enjoyed her album.

• marylynn76 By  marylynn76
    03.26.09

I love the album. It is a great cd to let your kid's listen too, She has an impressive music talent. Her songs are easy to listen to and sing along to.

• darc7781 By  darc7781
    03.18.09

love her,and her music

• Henrietta By  Henrietta
    03.13.09

My 8 yo daughter bought this for herself and i wasn't sure it would be appropriate. I actually loved the cd after listening to it though and we've had a blast singing and dancing to it together! She has a good sound, better than I originally thought.

• ohiomommy By  ohiomommy
    03.13.09

I love her! I love that my 5 yr old loves her too. She is a great role model that doesnt dress or act like she belongs leaning on a street lamp asking if your looking for a good time. This CD is great. All the songs are in good taste and fun to listen too. She is Awesome!