Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• tonia_jeff By  tonia_jeff
    09.03.10

cant seem to go their without buying more than i had planned like the store alot but the prices dont seem as low as other stores anymore

• hope500 By  hope500
    09.02.10

I like to shop at walmart becoz of the low price and we get almost everything under one roof.

• wvmommyX By  wvmommyX
    09.02.10

Im not the biggest Walmart fan. The stores in my area are always over crowded and the cashiers are never friendly. I use coupons frequently and the Walmarts in our area are not coupon friendly at all. Honestly I can get better prices and nicer cashiers at CVS or Kroger.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    09.02.10

walmart is a decent place to shop . the selection is a little limited though.

• alodie81 By  alodie81
    09.02.10

It's the cheapest place to shop and they know it so they are trying to jack up the prices so they can make more profit or money. they do have some good deals in the store depending on what you are looking for.

• Bu-T-QeeN By  Bu-T-QeeN
    08.28.10

Can you say horrible customer service!?!? If it werent forr the fact that I really cant save money if I shop anywhere else I wouldnt go there to shop at all..... Selection- 5 stars, overall rating- 0 stars.

• shweetie72 By  shweetie72
    08.28.10

Okay I love Walmart and yes I enjoy free samples just like most people do. I would shop at Walmart before I would go anywhere else. On another note I do not like how they treat there Employee's at all. Yes, it's a busyness but, they really need to learn to speak and treat there employee's with respect. You don't hire new people and start them off making the same amount as people that have been there for a year or so it's wrong. Yes I do know what I say to be a fact. I will still shop there cause of there low prices but, they need to change the way they treat people.

• lionessmettle By  lionessmettle
    08.26.10

You have to pay attention when you shop at Walmart. I'm an online shopper as there are none close to me anymore. I only went on there to shop as a relative gave me gift cards for a present at Christmas. I wasn't sure what I wanted but narrowed it down to an mp3 player. I wasn't sure which one though. So as I agonized over my decision I would go on daily and I was amazed by what I found. Over the period of about 2 months I watched one particular mp3 player go from $39.98 all the way down to $22.98. Then it was gone. I was kicking myself. Well lo and behold the same item popped back up at $36.98. Hmmm... It pays to pay attention. That said I finally ended up buying an all in one printer due to necessity. I got a great deal with ther deal of the day. Less than $50 for a $90 machine shipped. I also ordered a cable and a football jersey. All of these were shipped lightning fast and without incident so I give them credit in that department. They are not my first choice of retailer but if you pay attention you can get some great deals at times.

• misssdenise By  misssdenise
    08.21.10

I just heard in the news they have increased their prices dramatically over the past year, as they continue to talk about cutting prices. You get the impression they have low prices but if you pay close attention you can tell they are quietly raising the prices to match standard grocery store prices. They should just advertise and not keep saying lower prices, when they are creeping up.

• tigaston By  tigaston
    08.06.10

I don't consider myself a crusader (at least not since the sixties), but the practices of Wal-Mart's corporate just make my blood boil. I don't go there anymore. I know that they are cheap and it is 1 of 3 stores here, so I will have to pay more. So be it. Can one person make a difference? Maybe only to myself.