Luvs Diapers | SheSpeaks

• gwanita gwanita
    12.16.12

good price but don't really like how absorbent they were

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These diapers are cheap. And not just cheap money-wise, but cheaply made. I never know how people can stand to use these. Even when you take them out of the box, they feel SO thin. It's like putting a paper diaper on the baby. I only used half a bag of these one time - after that I just had to pitch them out. The baby's mess didn't stay in the diaper, they leaked all over the place, and every time my son peed in them the front of the actual diaper was moist - ew! I just could never use these again.

• w2005blc By  w2005blc
    10.05.10

I unfortunately was not able to use this brand of diapers with my kids. The price on them appealed to me, but I used to use an unfragranced diaper and these had a lot of fragrance in them. When I would put my kids in them for a couple days they would always end up with a rash from the fragrance. The quality was good though and I had no problems with leaks.

• kagsmom By  kagsmom
    09.30.10

I wouldn't suggest any other daiaper! I thought I had to have the pricey diapers when my two year was born, but quickly realized they were overpriced and didn't work for her. I tried Luvs on a whim and have not turned back since. The great price coupled with the fact we have never had a leak is all the proof I need they're the best diaper out there.

• konigin By  konigin
    08.26.10

hated these. you get what you pay for

• mamamiller By  mamamiller
    07.22.10

With Luvs, you get a great product that works well, for an awesome price. I always recommend them to new moms.

• egelerc By  egelerc
    06.21.10

Luvs are great! Inexpensive and more diapers than the pricier brands. I also love how flexible they are compared with the Babys R Us brand (my second choice).

• AutumnLyfe By  AutumnLyfe
    06.19.10

I don't ever use anything but LUVS. I have three children, two of which are twins and currently go through two of these a week. FANTASTIC!

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

I prefer Luvs or the Store Brand diapers to any Pampers or Huggies. It's just not worth it, they work just as good, and are cheaper! And Luvs always seems to send coupons in the mail so, it's just perfect!

• antie500 By  antie500
    06.04.10

I love Luv diapers! I really like the quality of Huggies but they are expensive, and Luv diapers gives you the quality and affordability I need.

• Sotheary By  Sotheary
    06.01.10

Love the Luvs diapers! They are cheaper than other brand, more comes in a box. They are thinner so its easier to tell if my son needs to be changed. I just wish there are more coupons readily available like Pampers/Huggies. Also wish they were sold in bulk at Costco/Sams club.

• MissAngi By  MissAngi
    05.21.10

Used Luvs and Pampers for years. Luvs is a great "cheap" diaper. Wish they had more coupons available. Never had issues with leaks until we got to the stage we had to switch to the next size up.