Luvs Diapers | SheSpeaks

• gwanita gwanita
    12.16.12

good price but don't really like how absorbent they were

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These diapers are cheap. And not just cheap money-wise, but cheaply made. I never know how people can stand to use these. Even when you take them out of the box, they feel SO thin. It's like putting a paper diaper on the baby. I only used half a bag of these one time - after that I just had to pitch them out. The baby's mess didn't stay in the diaper, they leaked all over the place, and every time my son peed in them the front of the actual diaper was moist - ew! I just could never use these again.

• Sotheary By  Sotheary
    06.01.10

Love the Luvs diapers! They are cheaper than other brand, more comes in a box. They are thinner so its easier to tell if my son needs to be changed. I just wish there are more coupons readily available like Pampers/Huggies. Also wish they were sold in bulk at Costco/Sams club.

• jessiec228 By  jessiec228
    05.31.10

I was a Pampers fanatic for a long time. My oldest only used them for the first 20 months of her life. When my younger daughter came along, I needed to re-arrange the budget a bit. and put my oldest in LUVS while the youngest still wore Pampers. Now they are both in LUVS and we get double the diapers for the same price as the Pampers. I wish there were more coupons available, but even without the coupons, they are a great value. I do find that they don't stay as dry as Pampers for the overnight and if we don't put cream on, the girls get a rash. But we haven't had a leak or a blow out with them.

• mistydp25 By  mistydp25
    05.22.10

I was always a fan of Pampers, finally when we were trying to get my son out of diapers, we bought some LUVS for nighttime wear, and as a backup just in case. And, they few times we used them, they were excellent, great price too

• MissAngi By  MissAngi
    05.21.10

Used Luvs and Pampers for years. Luvs is a great "cheap" diaper. Wish they had more coupons available. Never had issues with leaks until we got to the stage we had to switch to the next size up.

• jessikaj88 By  jessikaj88
    05.20.10

I wasn't a fan of these diapers. They seemed a little hard and my daughter always had leaks with them.

• Jennipermichele By  Jennipermichele
    05.19.10

I just bought a box of luvs because I had a coupon and thought I'd give them a try. They are ok. My son drinks a LOT of water during the day, so for him, they leak a little easier than other brands I've used.

• RiCo618322 By  RiCo618322
    05.18.10

Luvs is the only diaper we use on our son. It didn't work as well on my daughter, but for my son they are perfect!

• stacychisholm By  stacychisholm
    05.18.10

I used this brand when my child went to a size 4

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    05.10.10

Luvs was our diaper of choice when my boys were younger. We tried all the different brands and this was the cheapest and held in leaks better than any other!

• Purplemommi By  Purplemommi
    04.25.10

Luvs are the only diapers I will use and it goes beyond price. Of course the price is a major plus but, we have tried Pampers, Huggies and store brand diapers and they just weren't as good. They are thinner, and more absorbent than other diapers. My son is on the slim side so I really like the way they fit him. I am pregnant again and I don't want any other diaper for my baby!