Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• robinsonlisa79 By  robinsonlisa79
    11.01.10

SO CHEAP!!! ITS GREAT! ESPECIALLY AROUND THE HOLIDAYS!(:

• kara331 By  kara331
    10.30.10

Walmart is to big, the prices are good on most things but u have to be careful! Gotta have energy to go there.

• mpom66 By  mpom66
    10.26.10

For all the bad press that Walmart gets - I still love the values this store brings both "in store" and "on line"

• april_ilo By  april_ilo
    10.25.10

walmart has it all....I go about once every two weeks or so for my family's needs.

• Neria86 By  Neria86
    10.25.10

who doesnt love walmart???

• nahhxnep By  nahhxnep
    10.10.10

amazing place its the place to go to get everything you need everyday low prices plus bargains !

• BMcAfee27 By  BMcAfee27
    10.04.10

Wal-Mart is my one stop shop!!! I love it!!!! The only thing I have to go other places for AT TIMES is produce...I know some people have a problem with Wal-Mart either being a monopoly or for them not using Union people to help build the new stores but they have provided many jobs for people and make my life easier!!!

• Dranna By  Dranna
    09.18.10

wal mart is a good store. i'm not a fan of their clothes selection. but everything else seems to be good:)

• CMCHILDERS By  CMCHILDERS
    09.15.10

I love Walmart! I think that they have they best prices around .. especially the prices for grocerys!

• missmae By  missmae
    09.10.10

I love shopping at Walmart, so many great deals and specials. I buy most of my non food items there but our town is in the process of building a Walmart super store so Im sure I will grocery shop there also...I wish tho that they honored the online prices at the stores. They do not. I purchased a WII game for 39.99 in store and it was on line for 28.00. Had I not promised my grandson we would get it that day I wouldnt have bought it, I would have waited and ordered it.