L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

4.1
              Rated #253 in Makeup - Face
443 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Even after using this product for a few weeks, I'm unsure of what it does! Is it a primer? If so, is a primer intended to be used above moisturizer and below foundation? There were no real instructions. With that said, I like it. It's smooth. I like how it turns powdery. It seems like a light concealer. But would I buy it? I'm not sure but I'm inclined to say, "no."

L?Oreal?s BB Cream is overall a good cream, but it has it?s flaws. Dislikes: I am not at all crazy about how it smells. I prefer to have products that have as little smell as possible because I don?t want the smells to clash with other scents that I wear. It has a papery feel, both before and after it dries. It stayed kind of sticky, almost like it didn?t dry all the way. It comes off if touched. For example, if I blew my nose, all of the makeup in that area came off. Likes: My skin stayed the same all day. I did reapply due to oily skin, but that is normal for me. The cream starts out white and then fades into the color of your skin. It gives a good finish, almost like a foundation. You could not tell that I was wearing anything after I applied it, which was great. I am not sure that this is the best product for me, but I am definitely going to give it several more tries just to make sure.

At first I really liked this product. My favorite aspect was how it worked as a primer. I loved the feel of my skin after applying and loved the ease of applying the rest of my makeup. I still had to use a foundation with this product, it was way too white for me and I am pale. After about a week of using it, I started to get extremely dry skin, especially around my nose area. Even after stopping the product it is still really dry a week later.

I have little to no imperfections on my face, no redness other than around my rose and I find that this BB Cream didn't do much for me other than even out the redness around my face. Not that I don't like it or anything its pretty decent but for those who have acne scars or anything this might not do too much/nothing for you. I think this might work out best for those who don't have much to cover up like myself.

Thank you for allowing me to try this product. I was super excited to try this BB cream as I had heard a lot of good things about this product. I found this cream to be a little too dark for my skin even though I had received the light color. I also thought that it didn't get me enough coverage. I have used it as a primer and that seems to work with my foundation and makes my skin look better than the bb cream alone. Not sure that I will buy this in the future, but I was glad to have gotten to try it.

Thanks for letting mev try this product for free. I feel like its more of a tinted moisturizer it has light coverage wich is good for those days in which i'm just running errands but i feel like it needs more coverage, it doesn't cover all my redness so i stil lhave to use concealer. what i do like about it is the fact that you don't need any powder since it has a matte finish.

After using the bb cream for a few weeks I am over all very happy with it. It did leave my skin a bit dry so I started using my usual moisturizer underneath and that made all the difference. I do like the ease of use and that I don't have to use anything else besides a bit of concealer for bigger pimples. I like that I get a smooth, even toned look without a lot of effort and time.

This is my first time using a BB Cream and to tell you the truth I am not impressed at all maybe I need to use it some other way or differently because it did not impressed me at all!

I've received several samples of this in the mail of the past few months. I've used it enough times to know that personally, this isn't for me. I have oily, acne prone skin. And this particular BB Cream, didn't do my skin any favors. It felt oily to me, I would recommend this for someone who has dry skin, but not skin like mine.

I reaqlly need to try this stuff, i hear wonders about it.

I am torn about this BB cream. On one hand it made my skin look great which is awesome, but on the other hand it felt like it just sat on my skin all day. It made me want to wash my face all day long. If it hadn't looked so great I probably would have.

This is a really good BB cream with medium-full coverage. The shades are limited however, which is a big con. When I self tan, I can pull this off, but otherwise it makes my face a lot tanner than the rest of me.

I've been using this for awhile and cannot really tell a difference. It should be a little bit thicker consitancy

This is a really good BB cream. Has minimal coverage for days when you need a little something to even out your skintone. Wear this everyday to go to work. Is light and easy to apply. Doesn't make my skin break out. I definitely like this product for a quick go to when you are trying to get out of the house with kids.

When I went to dispense the product I was expecting the product to be tinted somewhat-what I found though was that the product is a grey color! No worries though because the BB Cream blended wonderfully with my skin tone-no grey skin here! I have combination skin and did need to apply a light moisturizer before applying the BB Cream because without my moisturizer it did not go on smoothly the first time around. The BB Cream did get rid of a bit of redness I had in my cheeks but I still found that I couldn't wear it by itself. I still had to apply concealer under my eyes and I also layered a bit of tinted powder over the top for a bit more coverage. I think that the L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream would work well on someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of time on their makeup and who only wants a little bit of coverage. It would be great to wear if you are running off to the gym and want minimal coverage but I feel that for everyday I personally like a bit more coverage.