Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• a_static_star_0 By  a_static_star_0
    08.29.09

I never really expected to like Taylor Swift, until I saw one of her videos on the television at my parent's house. I thought the song I heard was so good and that the video was beyond adorable. This rock girl went out and bought BOTH of her cds, and I love them.

• jackson96 By  jackson96
    08.29.09

MY daughter who is 10 LOVES Taylor Swift. So, yes we will have to buy this CD. We bought tickets to her concert..& this will be my daughter's 1st concert...she is so excited!! And the concert is SOLD out.

• klday76 By  klday76
    08.19.09

I can never get tired of this CD! She is so amazing! I will be in the 16th row of her concert in less than 2 weeks! Can't wait!

• Byrden By  Byrden
    08.16.09

GREAT ARTIST, NICE VOICE, VERY SWEET

• llovizna By  llovizna
    08.01.09

This is one of my most favorite albums! I LOVE Taylor Swift. Her songs are sooo easy to relate to and she is so down to earth. I've bought all of her albums.

• Fashionista25 By  Fashionista25
    07.29.09

All her songs are great and easy to relate to. What i love about her is that she is true to what she writes, shes a great songwriter and all her songs are very catchy. I love her and her CD, its really worth every penny :)

• bnikki2124 By  bnikki2124
    07.14.09

I love her and loved this cd... I really puts you in a good mood!!

• sar232 By  sar232
    07.10.09

Great music I have all her songs except 2 which I might be buying soon.

• allisong By  allisong
    07.07.09

I love love love this CD and Taylor Swift just in general.

• jlytpl101 By  jlytpl101
    07.06.09

she really puts feeling into her music