Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• pure34 By  pure34
    12.13.10

i love walmart, very affordable...specially grocery section and apparel but sometimes a top got lots of stocks on display that made people not to buy because they already saw somebody wearing it....

• pammys By  pammys
    12.07.10

The prices can't be beat but I am disappointed with the produce I have bought there. It seems the banannas ripen too quickly and the lettuce wilts too quickly. When I purchase produce at a smaller grocery store it seems to keep its freshness longer. I will however continue to shop there because the prices are more cost efficient on most items.

• jerjel1 By  jerjel1
    12.01.10

Price wise and Quality wise, you can find better deals in Target for Clothing. ALDI has better pricing for fruits and vegitables.

• jeni173 By  jeni173
    11.30.10

Walmart is nice because of the one stop shop. However I'm not a big fan after they stopped with layaway.

• stajorsol By  stajorsol
    11.29.10

I do love Walmart! Nice one stop shopping although I love the trinkets more than I do the clothing although they seem to be stepping up their clothing game.

• waltenja By  waltenja
    11.25.10

Rude employees, chaotic noisy atmosphere complete with overhead televisions shouting at you to buy more I HATE Wal-Mart. They really don't have "sales" so you never get any bargains either. I ONLY shop there because they have run all the other businesses out of our small town!

• Phoniex1018 By  Phoniex1018
    11.10.10

One word....LOVE i simply LOVE Walmart i shop there one average 5 times a week, my husband says i live in there its very hard for someone like me a mom of 4, and a self proclaimed frugalista! Walmart is a great place to find fabulous trendy items for a economical price. And now that they have added the grocery it is simply the perfect place to shop i was use to going to 3 stores to get all my shopping done now it is all one stop shopping , and the online service is wonderful to we have order so much from tv's to furniture, to bikes for the kids and the site to store option is genious!!! I will be a loyal shopper forever!

• basha54 By  basha54
    11.09.10

I have been to the super walmart often for some of the food shopping and I have found that some of their items are reasonably priced. Thier clothing dept needs to be cleaned up a bit, often it is looking messy and unkept. The pharmacy dept has been great for me can't beat their prices. The store in general has it all and I am seeing the changes of them offering more and better products then in previous years.

• blessedwithtwo By  blessedwithtwo
    11.09.10

I love Walmart. They always have great prices and always has clearance. The only thing they need to bring back is the layaway. Especially for the Holidays.

• smyerscoan By  smyerscoan
    11.05.10

Walmart has always gotten a bad rap, even though it is not much different than Target. Sometimes I hate it sometimes I love it depends on the atmosphere I think. If it is clean and the shoppers are not offensive than maybe it becomes a better experience.