Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my absolute favorite chap sticks! Very hydrating, and gives your lips a soft feeling like no other chap stick I've tried. Love the different scents and tints. Would definitely recommend this product to others.

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Definitely not in love with these. I just couldn't get past the horrible colors. I have a medium skin tone and the few that I tried made me look like I was going to an 80's party.

• rainaroo By  rainaroo
    04.07.12

I'm obsessed with these! I have almost everyone. My sister got them for free and gave me a couple for Christmas as a stocking stuffer and I've been hooked ever since! It feels great on my lips.

• rubyjune By  rubyjune
    03.27.12

toooooo thin for me bu still a pretty good lip balm

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

Hate these the colors are horrid and patchy, they dry out my lips and make them peel. I do not recommend.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.16.12

Perfect lip balm. Nice and moisturizing! My lips love it!!

• luvkaibo By  luvkaibo
    02.26.12

My new FAVORITE LIPBALM! I have tried tons and tons, and never found one I liked. Either they were too sticky, strong smelling or the taste I couldn't stand. I finally found one that goes on smooth, isn't stick, and the smells are perfect. I prefer the Peach One (Love the nude coloring of it) or just the plain one. My new favorite and must have. Already on my 2nd tube.

• Lina20 By  Lina20
    02.23.12

This lip balm is simply perfect, I have peach kiss and it goes very well with the color skin, I can use it when i want a more natural look for my lips and it's perfect for class and work!

• nlightnd26 By  nlightnd26
    12.06.11

Love these. A lip balm w/ some color. Keeps lips moisturized and soft. Lots of pretty colors. Some colors are very natural and some are quite pigmented. They also smell good.

• coolcell By  coolcell
    12.01.11

I love love love this lip blam! Its sooo mosturizing and its very affordable. i have it in cherry bomb, quenched, pink punch, peppermint and peach kiss (my favorite). Some of them have tints, some don't. I just think this is a amazing product and a great stocking stuffer!

• LoriLoriBear By  LoriLoriBear
    10.27.11

I bought Maybelline's Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip balm a few weeks ago.I got the "Quenched " flavor .It is hard to explain the flavor ,but I love it! It is unlike any other lip balm I have ever used.It really does keep my lips Baby soft and it has SPF 20 in it! There are lots of flavors including Cherry ,Peppermint,Peach kiss and others but ,Quenched is my all time favorite! I have already bought another one to keep in a different handbag so I won't be without it! :)