Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This is a great tool for lining eyes. It is very simple to use, goes on smooth, and lasts all day.

• cds900 cds900
    05.15.13

The brown color was more of a red in color after a half day of wearing it. The brown color faded away.

Video Reviews

• newdogz By  newdogz     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

so smooth and easy to use and it does last, I love this stuff and i think I am going to switch to this brand. It looks good and doesn't skip or run off.

• xjoxjoxjosephinex By  xjoxjoxjosephinex     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I received this eyeliner in my P&G kit! It came in Expresso, which is a hue I never get in eyeliner. I FREAKIN' love it! Easy to apply with its convenient twist action! I love it!

• Jennifer123 By  Jennifer123     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I love the CoverGirl perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and easy and is water resistant. You dont have to sharpen it which is wonderful because I know i get tired of keeping track of where my sharpeners are. I will continue to use this and no other eyeliner can replace it.

• trippinbugs By  trippinbugs     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I'm not one to use pencils anymore for eyeliners. I usually stick to liquid or brush-on gel types. But, when I received this in my "Best of P&G" kit, I was totally suprised once I used it. It went on smooth, and was easy to go from a thin line to a thick and vice versa. This eyeliner didn't bend, break, or get mushy while using it either, which are the main reasons why I stay away from them usually. I typically use a very light eyeshadow or don't line my lower lashes at all since I'm a pale girl. But, I went right on with this and lined the bottom anyway. I used the smudger end of the pencil afterwards, and was very pleased with the outcome. You can truly get a "smokey" blended line with this, and it's quick to do. The color they sent me was espresso....which is a great color, and I'm looking forward to purchasing this again in the future!

• honeydew66 By  honeydew66     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Great product. Goes on nice ans smooth.Love it

• ishhappens By  ishhappens     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

I tried this on a shespeaks test. This liner is so easy to apply. You can make the lines thin or dark, sharp or smooth and play with it with the smudging tip. I love how you never have to sharpen it. And best of all it lasts all day no smearing or smudging and washes off easily.

• Hendrika By  Hendrika     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

I got this eyeliner from SheSpeaks to try and I really love it. It is easy to apply and it doesn't smudge and comes off really easily.

• creativefaith By  creativefaith     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

Liked the way it went on smoothly and didn't skip.

• willys420girl By  willys420girl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

love love this eyeliners easy to go on easy to come off when you want it to my number one brand

• Maleah786 By  Maleah786     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

last all day.. great color